2/2

When we got outside, we met infront of the convenience store, the guard opened the door for us and we went inside.

I was going to the fridge para humanap ng tubig tapos biglang hinawakan ni Y/N kamay ko, I flinched.

"Ang lamig mo Trish" Y/N said "Narinig ko yung pagsana ol mo kanina, don't worry sa gitna na ako pwepwesto mamaya." Y/N added. "Parang tenge nemen." while I was avoiding Y/N's eyes.

"Hulog na hulog ka nanaman sakin, bilhin na natin yung mga snacks at tubig before tayo maghanap ng cr." I felt my cheeks turn red, kakampink ako bakit naman ganto. "Tumigil ka nga dyan!" I pulled my hand away. "Mahirap sa cr, hindi ako makakaporma." I saw those pretty eyes widened after I said that. Omg te ang galing ng comeback ko! We parted our ways na para bilhin yung kaylangan namin, nasa public place kami mga bebs tas ganto kami magsalita sa isa't isa.

-

Fast forward na. Nauna na si Y/N sa pagpunta sa kotse with the food and water kase hinihintay ko pa yung sukli, nabigla ata si ate sa 1000 peso bill na binigay niya.

"Sorry ma'am medyo pong natagalan sa sukli." The cashier said, she was about Jillian's age.
"Okay lang po!" I told her, dapat nga ako yung mahiya.
"Before you leave po ma'am, single po ba yung kasama nyo?" Alam ko namang attractive yung loveydoves ko, pero wala pang nagtanong sakin ng ganito. "Ahh yung kasama ko po, sorry that person has a girlfriend na."

I smiled at her and was ready to go but then "Sayang naman haha" the cashier said and a few seconds she added, "Update nyo ko ma'am kapag naghiwalay na sila". Aba ang sakit mo sa atay ate, I was annoyed from her but kaylangan astig lang.

"That wouldn't be happening po, Y/N and I will be together until our last breath." Bwakinang shet, nagamit ko tuloy ang aking spokening dollars power. "Nahulog siya sa taong katulad mo? I feel bad for that Y/N person" Apparently she wanted to get the last word, but I knew I was better and she wasn't worth my time. I left and hoped to never see her again.

-

Meanwhile:
"Ate Aika!" I tried to knock the door with my knuckles, my hands were carrying some heavy plastic bags so it wasn't easy. Thank God she understood and unlocked the doors.
"Salamat po ate Aika." She saw me without Tricia. "Y/N, asan na si Trish?" she asked, "Hinihintay pa po yung sukli eh." I answered her, "Okay, let's wait for her nalang."

"Jill, let's switch places atleast for a bit." I told Jillian once na binaba ko yung mga hawak ko. "Bakit po?" she asked in confusion, "Tatabi muna ako sa ate mo.", Jill agreed and switched seats with me.

"Here is the jacket pala" she handed me back the jacket because it looked like ate Aika gave her an extra one that she found at the back. "Thanks Jill, you can still lay your head on my shoulder if you get sleepy again." she replied by nodding her head, nasa gitna naman ako so I can take care of both of them.

"Ate open!" A familiar voice said, I looked to my right and it was Tricia. Sinarado pala ni ate Aika yung pinto right after I got in, she unlocked it again and Trish went inside.

"Tama ba yung sukli love?" I asked, "Stop muna Y/N" she said. Did something happen after I left the store? She wasn't like that before.

The car was filled with silence, ate Aika prepared to go back in the highway. Tricia got her phone out and was obviously in a bad mood.

I got near her ear "Love, you can talk to me about it". I whispered to her, I didn't want to get the attention of mom and sisters. I had put my arm around her to keep her close to me, Jill was busy naman listening to music while looking outside.

She hid her phone in her pocket and cuddled with me, "Love, promise me that you'll never leave my side." she said, "Didn't I tell you already?" I hugged her tighter. "I promise no matter how hard it gets, no matter how much we would argue, I will never leave you. I chose you, I waited for you, and I'll risk everything for you Tricia. I love you."

I knew she was the one, and if someone thinks it's wrong for us to love each other, I'll rather be wrong with her than be right without her.

Tricia took my jacket, "Hawakan mo yung kabila." We were covered because of the jacket, hiding our faces from her siblings and mom, I thought it was ridiculous but that kiss made me think otherwise.

While I have the left side of the jacket and she has the right, she whispered "I love you too" next thing I know, she grabbed my collar with her free arm and our lips met and parted. That will be ranked 1st from the other amazing kisses I had with her.