XIV - The One with Crossing the Line

*Lisa's POV*

For the past few months, Rosie and I became closer than ever. Whenever I don't have a class I always spend my time at the nearest coffee shop to do some plates and Rosie will always join me there whenever she doesn't have a class too.

We were also teased a lot by our friends because we're always together but we don't mind. We're used to it, to be honest.

I am on my way to the coffee shop to finish rendering my homework. The chipmunk texted me that she was already there and she already secured our spot.

When I entered the coffee shop, she saw me right away and waved her hands. I couldn't help but smile at her cuteness. She really does look like a chipmunk.

Rosé: I already ordered your favorite. Here.

She tore the paper wrapper of the straw and put the straw on my frappe.

"Thank you Chongah." I said before I took a sip of my drink and started working on my plates.

"Eeeeeeyyyyaaahhhhhhh!" I stretched my arms since I'm almost done with one of my floor designs. One more floor design and I'm done.

I turn my gaze to the chipmunk in front of me and she's still studying her notes.

She just tucked her hair into her ear.

"Chaeyoung-ah."

Rosé: Hmm?

She looked at me right away when I called her name.

"You're pretty. Really Pretty."

Rosé: No, I'm not.

She rolled her eyes at me and went back to focusing on studying.

I stood up from my seat and Rosie looked at me confused.

"I'm going to order some food. What do you want Chongah?"

Rosé: I'm fine with anything. Just order anything for me.

"Okay!"

I went to the counter and looked at the food display.

Hmmm.. That chipmunk has the same appetite as a Dinosaur. I better order her a heavy meal.

I went back to our table after I paid for our orders.

After several minutes, our orders arrived and I focused my eyes on the chipmunk in front of me. Her eyes went big when she saw the food being served to us.

 Her eyes went big when she saw the food being served to us

(CTTO)

"That's just the first batch. The staff said the pasta and focaccia will be served in 20 to 30 minutes."