Chapter 1 - Arrival

Yeah, I'm making another thing when I have other things going on. Sue me.

Right let's start.

____________________________________________

"Ok, bouta get home and enjoy this shit." A voice said.

This is Tyler. He is 20 years old, working to try and get by and currently on his way home to play Darksiders. The one where you play as Death, can't remember which one that is.

Tyler wasn't a guy that was massively into games, he enjoyed them, but he liked reading a lot more. He did enjoy a good game every now and again though.

He was on his way home when he was passing by a library. The reader in him immediately wanted to go in and that's what he did, just to look. He walked in and was greeted by the person at the front desk.

"Good evening sir. Is there anything I can help you with? Do you need help finding anything?" He asked.

Tyler shook his head.

"Nah, I'm good. Just here to sort of look, that's all." Tyler said walking passed.

"Alright, don't be afraid to call if you need anything."

Tyler nodded and continued towards a random section.

He spent about half and hour just looking when one book caught his eye. He grabbed it and looked at the cover.

"A Love Guide....... Imma need a line of every motherfucker that has every read this unironically." He said laughing at the title.

He put it back before he could move though, a book fell and hit him on the head.

"Ah, fuck! The fuck was that?" He asked looking down to see the book.

It was lying there, opened on a completely blank page. He picked it up, confused.

"Who the fuck publishes an unfinished book?" He asked to no one at all.

He looked at the previous page to see it had some stuff on it. So it was definitely started, just not finished. This is confusing.

He was about to go to the guy at the front desk about it when the book fucking flashbanged him. The blank page started glowing too bright for him to see anything. He suddenly felt like he was falling, yet he could stay on his feet? What the fuck was going on?

It felt like this was going on for about 10 minutes. Really it was like 30 seconds, but still.

After that 30 seconds, he saw that everything around him turned back to normal.... Of course they didn't, that would be a nice thing to happen. No, instead he found he was in a weird circle on the ground surrounded by people in robes.

"What the fuck?" Tyler asked. He was incredibly confused.

"Where are we?"

He heard another confused voice. He turned to see there were four other people there.

All four of them were just as confused. That's when one of the guys in robes spoke up.

"It is done. The heros have been summoned." One said.

"Please Heros, you must save us from great calamity!" One of them begged.

They all stood up.

"Anyone know what's happening?" One of the four guys asked.

"Wish I knew." Another answered.

"Please, do not be alarmed Heros. I'm sure this is all confusing, but we can explain this all." One of the robed guys said.