I N T R O D U C T I O N

THE SINFUL LOVE
Original work by ImaginationNiAte

Kyerra Francine Alcantara, the black sheep in her family. A beautiful woman --- who is a troublemaker and brings disgrace to her family.

She knows in herself that she is a sinner and she has already committed many sins.

The woman who believes that the world is cruel to her.

That she was born to feel pain, envy and emptiness.

She hates herself, as well as those around her.

She always wants to be alone and pushes people away from her.

Because Kyerra believes that no one wants to be with her, and she always thinks that everyone who comes close to her will betray her.

She is the woman who desperately wants to survive, even though she is the one who is struggling and wants to give up.

She is the woman who wants to cope with the broken family and she couldn't find her home.

And she is the one who wants to move on after the one she loves dies.

But she can't believe that she will be even more sinful by falling in love with this gorgeous, hunky priest --- Herschel Aivan Orson.

Will she be able to suppress her lust, desire and love for Herschel before it's too late?

Paano na lang kung bumalik ang unang lalaking kanyang minahal? Na buong akala niya na ito na ang magiging huling lalaking kanyang mamahalin?

Can she find her happiness, even if those around her are hiding something from her?

O mas pipiliin niya nga ba ang sarili niyang nararamdaman para kay Herschel kahit pa na mali sa mata ng mga tao ang kanyang makasalanang pag-ibig?

A/N: Hi, don't judge me if I wrote this kind of story. Nanggaling lang po ito sa malawak kong imahinasyon. Basahin po muna hanggang sa ito'y matapos. Kung hindi niyo po ito bet, mas mabuti na huwag mo na lang ituloy na basahin.

Maraming salamat.

Ang chapter pala na ito ay dedicated kay francineguinmapang, for letting me use her name. Hello, ate. Ito na po 'yung request niyo po. :'>

By the way, I only start updating here after I finish my other ongoing stories. Baka kasi mag-teleport na naman si Ninang Larlee sa story na ito, tulad sa nangyari sa iba kong story HAHAHAHA.

And please, don't expect too much.