Fun Park!

A/N: I may have overlooked some changes in gender. Please be patient with me, I have a lot of books I am working on. I appreciate everyone pointing it out and I will change the error immediately if I can. I write a lot of books and try to do daily updates on wattpad. These errors can happen as I am also human. Sorry to make anyone confused. Please just don't tell me it is a sign of poor writing or that I started writing since this is not the case if you see my currently 97 books with 11 ongoing out of them. I take that offensive as I try my best to give you guys fast updates and such as well as others mistaks happen because of that. I am sorry again and please be patient with me and cut me some slack too.

It's been a while now that me and Hawks started living together. Today me and the rooster were at the amusement park. He said something along the line that he had to exchange the bad memories with good ones.

Now here we are in front of the amusement park and I had full intention of enjoying this day cause I don't even know when the last time was when I went to an amusement park. Oh right! NEVER!

Hawks: Okay let's go an wrack some chaos! Oh and Izu, don't get lost.

Me: Okay.

Hawks: You sure about that? You ditched Endeavor the last time and just vanished out the window. You know how worried he was?

He even raised an eyebrow at me.

Me: *Gasp* I am offended! AND last time I wanted to go to the hospital to heal some kids up.

Hawks: Was that the only reason?

Me: Yeah.

Before anything more, he grabbed me by my hand and started running off. Everyone knew Hawks and for that reason he discarted all his feathers and kept them close by as well as wore a mask. It was an amusement park and people were doing this here too.

Me: Wait Hawks where are we going?

Hawos: Off to have some fun. How about roller-coaster first?

Me: YESSS!!!

And with that he dragged me to some roller-coaster and a couple of haunted houses and a mirror maze as well as some dagger shooting. All this time I could tell that he had soo much fun and after we did all that we began walking down a street that was packed with some shooting games and other games where you could win prizes.

We both had some cotton candy in our hands and walked down laughing and talking about everything. It was fun and I enjoyed our time together and this amusement park. It was definitelly fun and we tried out everything.

This was some great brother bonding time.

It only took 5 minutes of walking until I saw I saw a huge chicken leg plushy and I really wanted it to give it to him as a thank you for bringing me here. 

So in the end we both went to the shooting game. The idea of the game was very easy. There was a red star on a paper and all you had to do was shot the star out. Easy in theory if not for the game to be rigged. I knew that not every bullet that was coming out of the gun had the same amount of pressure and with that it was only mater of luck.

Nevertheless, we went there paid the man for a round and began shooting the star down. Hawks was the first one to do the game and so I watched him shoot the corners of the start first. However while he was shoting I could see how rigged this game was.

Naturally he lost at the first round but the moment the second round started it was my turn and I was sure to use what I just saw to win this game. It was rigged but I could use that exact information to actually win this game.

Shop keeper: Be honest with me young man, you cheated with your quirk.

That was the moment I looked up to the man. Hawks was definitelly on edge and he was not on the good edge.

Me: No. My quirk doesn't help me here at all. 

Shop keeper: You think I fucking believe you after this show?

Hawks: If not him then how about me?

Shop keeper: Why should I believe your comrade if you both are clearly working together!

The moment he said that I saw him take off his mask and recalling all his feathers so that he had red wings again. That definitelly scared the shop keeper since now he had a well known pro in front of him.

Shop keeper: My apologies! I acted to rash! You have some serious skills there kid and your luck is top notch! haha

Me: Brother...

Hawks: It's fine.

Me: But...

Shop keeper: The chicken right?

Me: Yep.

He gave me the chicken which I then gave Hawks. My brother didn't thought that this was the reason I wanted to play from the beginning and was soo happy to receive this. Once we got the prizes we wanted, we bid our farewell and went to the next game just to have some more fun.

The game was to get some balls into flowers that were moving around and I had 10 attempts to hit one flower with a specific color. It looked like fun and so I tried it out. The first 5 attempts were a failure on my part.

It was only after these 5 attempts that I realized how they were cheating. Once I knew the trick it was not hard to get the ball into the flowers.

Me: This was fun!

Hawks: Yup.

Me: Let's do this again brother.

Hawks: Sure. How about next time we go to a zoo and play hide and seek?

Me: Sounds awesome!

Hawks: We could also go to the arcade and play a couple of games.

Me: Sounds cool too.

Hawks: Then let's do this again next time we come here.

Me: YEIY!

After that we tried out a couple more games like a basketball game, a bottle one oh and one with a ledder. All in all it was soo much fun. Little did I know that the joy wouldn't last long.