3

She threw herself into the man’s embrace and felt his familiar warmth as tears welled up in her eyes. It was her sixth brother, Su Lingan.

The man did not seem to care that his expensive suit had been tainted with her tears. He simply patted her head and gently called her name.

“Lingan…”

Su Yu held onto Su Lingan’s pinky as if she wanted to vent all the grievances she had suffered over the past five years.

As he looked at her expression, his heart ached so much that his eyes turned red. He clenched his fists tightly.

“Did that b*stard bully you?”

As soon as she heard this name again, Su Yu’s eyes trembled.

But, she was no longer like before, when her heart would race just at the mention of that name.

Fu Yunian was about to disappear from her world!

She took a deep breath and forced a smile as she looked at Su Lingan.

“Lingan, let’s go home first. I haven’t seen our parents in five years.”

Back then, the entire Su family did not agree to her marriage to Fu Yunian.

In order to marry him, she was willing to cut ties with her entire family.

Even if it meant eloping, she believed that she would have a happy life together with him.

But, it turned out that she was wrong.

So, she wanted to return and make up for the five years that she hadn’t been able to spend with her family.

She wanted to personally end these five years!

As Su Lingan watched his sister come to her senses, he couldn’t help but heave a sigh of relief.

Back then, when she insisted on marrying Fu Yunian, the entire family objected.

Su Yu was the only girl in her generation. Her six elder brothers were all very indulgent with her.

He was afraid that Su Yu would be bullied or mistreated by the Fu family and Fu Yunian.

But now, she was back.

From now on, she’s once again the precious daughter of the Su family. Nobody could bully her!

As Su Yu got into the RV, Su Lingan had already prepared her favorite high-end branded clothes.

By the time she got out of the RV, she was completely transformed.

Her delicate and elegant makeup accentuated her beautiful features. She was wearing a long black dress that gave off a mysterious aura.

Su Lingan looked at the elegant and beautiful woman with satisfaction and a smile appeared on his face.

Their precious girl was back!

Su Yu felt the soft fabric on her body and let out a long sigh as she raised her eyebrows.

During her five years in the Fu family, she had been wearing coarse fabric of terrible quality.

Now that she thought about it, why did she have to go through all that?

Wasn’t it good to be a little princess in her own home?

After changing her clothes, the exhaustion in her eyes disappeared. In the blink of an eye, she was filled with a confidence and arrogance that was completely different from her usual self.