Chapter 1

Age ???-Clover Kingdom

   In a small village on the outskirts of the Clover Kingdom called, Hage, the villagers where out in the field as they were preparing their crops as spring just started. However, the villagers were using magic to help them work the fields.

Villager #1: "Hopefully, we'll have a great harvest this year." He said as he was using his magic to dig with a hoe (tool).
Villager #2: "Yeah." He said as he forms some kind of water magic in between his hands before throwing it up and have it rain down all over the crops.

   Just than all the workers heard a young man shoot at the top of his lungs all the way down in the village.

???: "Sister Lily!"
Villager #1: "What the..." he start as he and a few others look over at the church in the middle of the village where the shout came from.
Villager #2: "Must be that runt from the church again.

Hage's Village Church

    An 15 year old young man of short stature with an exceptionally muscular build. He has green eyes and messy, ash blond hair with bangs in front of his forehead and a single strand protruding upwards from the center of his head. He keeps his hair together with a black headband, which has red-colored four-pointed star with three stitches. This young man was named, Asta, who is right now trying to propose to a young beautiful nun caretaker with pale skin and with dark blue hair. She had large kind teal eyes that is lined with long lashes and a black beauty mark under her left eye. Her name was Lily Aquaria, or know by everyone else as Sister Lily.

Asta: "I'll become the Wizard King someday and make you happy!" *Sister Lily had a nervous smile on her face* "So please marry me!" He said as he was on one knee and held a flower out to her.
Sister Lily: *still with a nervous smile while her eyes closed* "I'm sorry, Asta, but I'm everyone's sister."

   Asta seemed to fall back as she declined to marry him, but he suddenly quickly got back up and was up to her face which caught Sister Lily by surprise.

Asta: "Not yet!"
Sister Lily: *surprised before closing her eyes with a nervous smile as she sweat drop* "Um... I'm sorry."
Asta: *falls back in defeat before bowing down to her* "I'm not giving up yet!"
Sister Lily: *slightly reached out to him* "Er, I'm... But..." she didn't get to finish.
Asta: *started slamming his head on the ground rapidly* "I'm not giving up!"
Sister Lily: *bowing* "I'm really sorry!"
Asta: "One more time, Sister Lily!"

   Asta wasn't listening to her. So she pulled out her grimoire. It was blue with a three leaf clover on the cover. Sister Lily opens her grimoire as it begin to glow a bright blue.

Sister Lily: "Stop pestering me!" *water begin to form above her as it soon transformed into a giant fist. Asta looks up* "Water Creation Magic: Holy Fist of Love!"

   The fist slammed down onto Asta which caused a small crater to form.

Sister Lily: *realized what she just did* "I-I'm sorry, Asta." *runs over to him* "I used magic from my grimoire without thinking..."

Just then, two children, a boy and a girl, walked up to Asta and Sister Lily. The boy was shorter than the girl and had short brown hair and purple eyes. He has small freckles across his nose. The girl was a foot or two taller than the boy and had maroon Afro like hair and teal eyes (or green?). Their name were Nash and Recca.

Recca: *clapping* "Well done, Sister."
Nash: *bored facial expression while resting his hands behind his head* "No mercy whatsoever."
Sister Lily: "I-I... It just happened.."
Asta: *jumping up towards Sister Lily which surprised her* "I'm not done yet!"

Suddenly the wind began to pick up before a strong gust of wind pushed Asta down deeper into the crater. Wind came from a young man of average height with a lean build, gold eyes, and messy black hair. He also possesses a necklace made of a gold-colored chain and a blue stone (A/N: they don't know it's a magic stone yet), which has a gold-colored cross and four-pointed stars at each corner. His name was Yuno and with him where to other children. Little boy who was no more than 2 years old holding a red book and a little girl who looks to be 4 or 5 years old.