Dispute between Avneil last part

Chapter 118:

It was the time of the night and there was complete silence outside the Khanna mansion.

In Avneil's room, Neil was standing by holding Avni's arms.

Avni: Neil, leave me.

Avni tries to come out of the grip but Neil tightens the grip.

Neil: no, today, I will make you open your eyes, you have to accept the truth, you have to face reality. I tried a lot to be patient with you as you are in grief, you are in trauma but now I have to do this, I have to show you the reality.

Avni was looking at him angrily.

Neil: what do you want to prove by giving pain to yourself? Hmm. Answer me.

Avni: I don't want to prove anything, just leave me.

Avni was trying to come out of his grip. Neil tightens the hold.

Neil: Really, you don't want to prove anything then what is the meaning of giving pain to yourself? You went to the office the next of coming back from the hospital, what was that? You did not do that to hurt yourself? Why are you doing this? Hmm, why? After Riya's death, you started to walk alone late at night and now after your miscarriage, again you have started to do the same. You made yourself responsible for Riya's death and now you are making yourself responsible for our child's dea...

Avni: Neil.

Avni pushed him.

Avni: don't you dare you to say that thing about my child.

Neil: that is the truth, you can't deny that.

Avni: Shut up, Neil.

Neil: truth will not change by not accepting that and the truth is that our child...

Avni shouted: Neil.

Avni turns her face.

The Khanna family was hearing them. Shweta and Prakash turn their face and Bebe slightly turn her head. Bebe turns her face and looked down at the dining table.

Neil holds Avni's arm and turns her to him.

Neil: you can not hide the truth by shouting. Accept the truth that our child is no more, it left us before coming to us.

Avni shouts, Neil.

Avni holds Neil's collar.

Avni: how dare you say that about my child? How dare you?

Neil jerks her hands away.

Neil shouts that was my child too.

Avni was looking at him shockingly. Neil was hell angry.

Neil: that was not only your child, that was my child too. I also had some dreams about it.

Neil's eyes got tears. Neil lowers his voice.

Neil: I also dreamed of our happy family. I was also waiting to see our baby, was waiting to carry our baby in my arms but all...

Neil sobs, Avni was looking at him with tearful eyes.

Neil's expressions again changed into anger.

Neil: I also have lost my child but I have accepted the truth. I accept that you are in grief but my pain is not less than yours so stop saying my child, my child, that was our child, my and your child. If you have the right to preserve its things then I also have the right to mourn for my child and you can't snatch that right from me. Got it.