Chapter 26: Fun

Ω Hiccup's POV Ω

"...cup! ....Hiccup!" A voice echoed in my head. "hiccup it's time to wake up."

I opened my eyes to see a pair of ice blue ones and forest green ones. "Jack?... Rapunzel?" I say in a raspy voice.

"Can you stand up?" Jack asked. I looked straight at him and narrowed my eyes... the whites of his eyes were puffy and red... he was crying?

"Wh-what happened?" I asked slowly, looking over at Rapunzel, whom was looking away guilty.

"We lost someone..." Jack said simply. I looked around at everyone staring at me. Nobody was missing except.... Tadashi.

My hand clasped over my mouth and I could feel the tears dotting on the brim of my lower eye lids.

"Your foot." Rapunzel whimpered.

I looked down and nearly threw up as I looked at the sight. There was blood, everywhere, as well as dirt mixed in.

"We tried feeding you ambrosia and nectar but nothing worked... I'm sorry." She looked down, "It has to come off."

They have to amputate my foot? Was it that bad? I never thought something like this would happen to me, even if I was the son of a very dangerous hobby.

"We should stop by Camp Halfblood." Jack sighed and held onto my arm. He swung it over his shoulder and Rapunzel did the same. "We'll get your foot settled and then we can search for Hephaestus and... Khione."

"Where's Merida?" I asked abruptly.

"By the bus stop..." Jack flashed a sad smile. "She was nervous to see you figuring she... You know... kinda chopped off half your foot."

"Bye, hunters... Thanks for everything." Rapunzel spoke after a moment of silence. "Cmon Hiro."

Hiro gave a sad nod and joined us.

I looked over at Percy, Annabeth, and Jason looking over at Jack. Jason was put on a half smile and nodded to him, and jack did the same.

"Sorry to interrupt but I want to sit down. Losing a lot of blood standing upright like this. " I cough, getting their attention. Rapunzel and Jack flinch before scurrying me to the bus stop. I managed a laugh. Hiro followed behind with a little smile.

There I saw Merida, looking at me sadly. I shook myself out of their support and limp over her.

"Look, hicc... I'm sorry. I didnt mean to I just- eh?" She started apologizing but I cut her off and pulled her into a bone crushing hug. Her arms slowly snaked around me and she sobbed into my shoulder, with her red hair tickling my face.

I chuckle and blow some of it out of my mouth. "I don't blame you. It was charm speak. Besides, now I'll have a badass peg leg." I grin. "Always look for the positive."

She smiled back and looked over at Rapunzel, Hiro, and Jack, whom were snickering to each other as they stared at us.

Merida wraps my arm around her shoulders and helps me walk over to the two of them. "I hate you guys."

"Tough love." Jack winked and stared down the street. "The bus is here."

"Try to hide your wound... We can't go to the hospital. Camp Halfblood will give you a better leg then them." Rapunzel noted.

I nodded and placed my foot to the ground with a wince, though I put no pressure on it. "Yay I'm gonna be a cyborg."

We walked, and in my case limped, to the back of the bus ad sat down. Rapunzel slowed down the bleeding and wrapped my foot up temporarily so that it stood out less.