Chapter 4

(a/n: I'm sorry about the previous error where only half of the chapter was published. Wattpad is being a glitch again)

The days were getting colder, winter was arriving, smokey breaths and pale fingers.

It was also the season for merry making, Christmas was arriving and the streets were rabbled with people, buying gifts, decorating, preparing themselves for the festival to come.

Suho looked around and let out a sigh, he had decided to take a walk to freshen himself up with all the things that had been going on inside his head, but watching all those people happy and smiling made him feel lonely, nobody would want to alone during the Christmas season.

As he roamed about in the town streets someone tapped his shoulder, Suho turned around, "Jugyeong" he addressed as he watched her looking at him with wandering eyes.

She wasn't alone, she had her fingers interlocked with Soojin, "Hello Soojin"
Suho mumbled in a monotone, the girls smiled at him, Suho gave them a slight smile, it was pretty obvious that the said boy wasn't in his  best mood.

"Let's go grab coffee it's freezing out here, Suho come with us" Jugyeong said, Suho wanted to refuse the offer but from Jugyeong's voice tone Suho knew that the other has something she wanted to tell him, he nodded and followed the other two.

The three of them headed to a small cafe near by.

Just like the streets, the cafe was also crammed up with people wanting to get a little warm drink for themselves and have a little chat with their companions.

Lucky for them, a table was vacant for th by the window, they ordered their coffees and sat down, taking their heavy coats off.

"How have you been doing?" Jugyeong asked in a tender voice, "Been doing good actually" Suho answered, Jugyeong observed the other, she knew him too well to be lied to, Suho looked like everything but okay, anyone could see that or at least she could.

"You can tell me what's bothering you, I'm here to listen" Jugyeong said as she gently placed her hand on top of Suho's.

Suho watched the girl, smiling softly at her, her tiny hands warming his cold ones, he couldn't help but smile, he always knew that Jugyeong knew him best, but also something inside him hurt, like he was betraying Jugyeong, like he had cheated on her, why was he feeling that way?

He began to have a flashback of that night. The night with Seojun which left Suho in a baffled situation. That very particular night came back flashing into his mind.

Seojun dragged Suho back into his apartment, slamming the door shut as they entered the apartment.

"Are you okay? Did they do anything weird to you?" Seojun questioned looking distressed, "I'm fine, they didn't do anything to me" Suho answered,
"Are you sure?" Seojun asked as he examined Suho' s face, for some odd reason Suho's entire body felt electrified by Seojun's touch, it made him weak, 'It's probably because of the alcohol, no big deal' Suho tried to convince himself.

At that moment he noticed Seojun staring at him, he gulped, his breath hitching realising how close to his face the other was, "You know Suho, you have a really pretty face" Seojun commented.

At that now Suho's entire face was burning hot and his heart raced, he felt numb, was he still going to blame the alcohol?

"W-What do you m-mean, we're both guys" Suho said astonished, his words shakey, why did he feel like his whole world was rotating around him over something Seojun said which was probably just to make fun of him.

He was flustered, "No homo?"  Seojun chuckled, "You're drunk" Suho muttered, but maybe Seojun wasn't the only one who was losing his mind because at that moment Suho did not want to do anything more than to pull the other by the collar and smash their lips together and kiss him.

"Your lips, they look soo...soft" Seojun muttered leaning closer and closer, Suho gulped, feeling the other's breath against his skin, "Kiss me Seojun" Suho said, even he himself not knowing where he had gotten that confidence, maybe it was the alcohol.

Seojun didn't hesitate to put his lips on Suho's, Suho's heart was bearing faster and faster, he was afraid maybe even Seojun could hear him.

Seojun shut his eyes, as he gently sucked on the other's bottom lip, he slowly cupped the other's cheeks, Suho was quick to respond to his action,the other began to kiss back, gently feeling each other's lips, as they both shut their eyes, entering a whole new universe.

Suho felt as though he was in a cherry blossoms garden where the wind was blowing gently, he could taste cherry in his lips, the other's lips were soft and warm, Suho didn't know what he was doing and what the consequences would be but at that very moment he did not want to think of anything else other than how good Seojun felt.

Their gentle kiss soon turned into a full make out session, Seojun sucked on Suho's tongue,Suho wanted to explore every part of Seojun, their tongues danced against each other, not wanting to pull away even to catch their breath.

(Ps: a little mature content ahead, feel free to skip if it makes you uncomfortable)

Both were out of breath when they pulled away from each other, their eyes stared darkly at each other, both were turned on after the heated make out session that had taken place.

Seojun leaned towards Suho's neck and began to suck on it, he had been craving to taste the fair skin, "S-Seojun ahn...it feels weird" Suho whimpered, feeling weak at the other's tease, as his bulge made him uncomfortable against his skinny jeans.

Seojun sucked harder making Suho whimper and let out noises he never knew he could make, Suho tried to cover his mouth but Seojun would pull his hand away everytime, Seojun licked on the purple bruise he had just made.

They didn't know how exactly they got into the bed without any severe accidents as they weren't even looking where they were going as their eyes were fixed to each other and their hands were exploring every part of the other's.

Seojun pushed the other on the bed, his hands slid inside the other's shirt, it slid all the way up and began to play with the other's hard nipples,twirling it, pinching it gently, Suho let out moans at how good it felt.

The other massaged his nipples as he used his other hand to slowly unbutton his shirt.

"I f-feel so good Seojun" Suho muttered when Seojun began to grind on top of the other, their erections running against each other making both of them moan.

"Can I remove your pants?" Seojun asked and Suho only nodded in response, looking the other way, his face flushed, blushing.

Suho gulped when he noticed Seojun was as hard as he was, with precum dripping from the tip,Seojun grabbed their members making them rub against each other, Suho felt as though he was in paradise as he had never felt that good.

Seojun's hand went up and down, jerking both of them creating a rhythm as both moaned in pleasure.

Suho's toes curled and his stomach churned as he felt himself getting close.

He released his load with a small whimper and Seojun followed right after moaning with him.

His chest and Seojun's shirt was messed up with cum.

Seojun took his shirt off and used it to clean Suho as well then collapsed beside him, the two didn't talk as utter silence fell into the room, "What did we just do?" Seojun mumbled, Suho however was feeling too sleepy to he embarrassed of what had just happened, "I'm too sleepy to care, just go to sleep for now" Suho answered sleepily, he didn't get an answer from the other but few minutes after he could hear the other snoring softly.

Suho's eyelids became heavier, and he soon drifted off to sleep.

(Ps: If anyone of you think Seojun took advantage of Suho when he was drunk then you are wrong, both weren't in the right set of mind and both enjoyed and wanted it)