𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

≫∘❀♡❀∘≪
KISS IT OFF ME

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

FRIDAY THE 14th of april was the day Norvana Davidson walked up to school and saw her boyfriend without a smile on his face. She did a double take before walking up to him and grabbing his hand. "Are you alright nick?"

Her voice was soft as she spoke to him, and as his trance broke, he saw his girlfriend with a worried expression. "Uhm— Yeah. I'm fine." He said, and while she wanted to ask more, Harry walked up and started talking about his party. They were both invited, and Nora remembered to get him a present after school.

They talked for a minute more until the bell ring. They all went their separate ways to the classes and through the day, Nick acted weirder than he normally would.

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Walking up to where the party was held, she waltzed in immediately being greeted with loud music and drunk teenagers yelling along with the music

Walking up to where the party was held, she waltzed in immediately being greeted with loud music and drunk teenagers yelling along with the music. Harry and his mates were in the front practically so she walked over and greeted them.

"Happy birthday harry." Nora smiled, handing him the rather small gift box she wrapped in white wrapping paper and royale blue ribbon.

He opened it revealing an expensive watch from Marie Antoinette. Now, Nora wasn't one to splurge on people she didn't like, but he was one of Nick's mates so she did it anyways.

He said his thanks, and she was off to find her boyfriend.

Walking further into the party, she saw him with charlie sitting on a couch. "Charlie!" She walked over. He stood up, giving the brunette a hug before she sat down on the arm on the couch next to nick conversing with the two.

A couple of minutes later, one of Nora's favorite songs came on and she just had to go and dance to it. She said her quick goodbyes and headed to the dance floor.

While dancing, she saw Darcy, one of her best friends from when she was a girl and went over to talk to her. She learned the beautiful girl she was with was her girlfriend, tara.

"Well, I better go find nick. Ill see you later Darcy!"

Walking back over to the couch where they were before, she didn't see Nick of Charlie and was a bit confused. Nora went upstairs to hear Harry talking. "There's no need to start anything just because you're in a bad mood at my birthday party."

"Yeah, guess I was just in a mood." Nick mumbled. Nora went closer and it revealed Harry and his mates all circling around Nick. "Yeah, so we're all good?"

Nick was suddenly met with the touch of Nora. He looked over at her before responding, "Yeah."

Then, he all of a sudden walked off with Nora at his side. He was walking rather fast, and even though Nora was a fast walker herself, he was going too fast "Hey, Nick— stop!"

He came to a stop, looking down at the girl beside him. "What was that about?" She asked. "Nothing. It's getting late, i'm gonna go. Do you want me to talk you home?"

She nodded her head no, and before she could get anything out, he was on his way.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
NOTE;

the next few chapters are gonna hurt sm.

:(
bellissima