chapter 1

Y/n pov:
I wake up with sunlight hitting my face.. uh..ah... my body hurts.. *cracks neck* hmm... now it's kinda ok.. oh sh*t
I fell asleep on the dining table...  uff y/n how dumb are u...

Ok wait let's see if he has arrived or not... oh... he already came.. but didn't ate the dinner I made :(.. hmm nevermind.. as if he eats other days

(Actually y/n was waiting for Jimin to come from office...at night.. but she fell asleep..)

Jimin's pov:

I reached home at 2am the door was locked... I wonder if she's asleep or not

I opened the door with the spare key which I always have... the lights were off so I thought that she is sleeping... I tried my best to not make any sound and... I headed to the dining room... the light was on and when my eyes were roaming around the room it fell on y/n...

She was sleeping on the table

Jimin: uff... this girl... how can she fall asleep on the table... but she looks soo cute... her eyes.. her cute nose, her chubby red cheeks and especially her lips wowww... *wait jimin u need to stop* hmm

I wanted to take her to her room (we don't share a room) but.. I have never touched her.. besides then kiss in our wedding..... what if she wakes up while I am carrying her.. *no no no jimin u aren't carrying her* ....

Author pov: while looking at y/n he forgot about the food.. he left the room and went to his own room and slept.. as he was really tired...

Still Jimin's pov:

I woke up did my morning routine.. changed my clothes and was ready to leave.. before leaving I just had an urge to look at the dining room once...

Oh.. wait what... sh*t... i forgot to eat the dinner last night... uff I was so busy looking at her...

Y/n was still sitting on the table when I stepped in the room... she was looking at the dinner and was looking really sad...
Wait... is she sad because I didn't ate the dinner today also... uff jimin can't u even make her happy once u dumbhead... I couldn't say anything and walked out of the house in silence..

Y/n pov:
I was looking at the dinner and was thinking *is my cooking skill that bad that he doesn't eat it.. why is he so cold.. Mr. Ice cube.. no no.. not ice cube Mr. Ice burg...*
I was deep in my thoughts.. when I started hearing footsteps.. oh its jimin...he entered the room looked at me for a few seconds and left the house...
Like... seriously... how rudeeeeee.. can't he even say 'bye' he won't die if he talks to meh...

I didn't wanted to marry this Mr. Ice burg... I was just forced by my parents to do so... they never loved me... they just used me... they never came to meet me when I was small..... I don't even remember their faces now.... they didn't even call me after my marriage

Author pov:

A tear escaped from y/n's eye while she was deep in her thoughts
She was really lonely

Her friends Jisoo and Jennie had went to America and they aren't in touch now..
She used to work in "Kim industries " before marriage... her parents didn't knew it cause they were so busy with their work

She was always alone in that big mansion... so she decided to go to work again..

She called in the office..
OTP
Y/n= hello!!
????= yes!
Y/n= I am y/n.. I wanted to ask if I could join my job again...
????= yes ofc u can
Y/n= tysm miss. Yeji
Yeji= uff... don't call me miss.. we are friends... okay so u can start coming from tomorrow...?
Y/n= yes!!

______________to be continued__________

Hello readers.. I hope u like it.. I'm sorry if it's bad... cause it's my first ff  ;)