Chapter 5- Alcor

Bill pov

Every demon have their own unique magic, while humans have the same. White, the most common. Not single human is an exceptional.

Pinetree wants to learn about magic, how cute. I helped him. The last step was him thinking of his blood and anger going to his hands.

I watched as his hands started glowing wh- wait no... It was darker then it should have been. It was purple, black, blue like the space. I-it couldn't be!

Alcor

It was the same as Alcor's. Alcor was my love. The only one made me happy when I was in mindscape. But they killed him, they made the whell and let him die... That's why I started weirdmageddon. To get revenge.

My eyes got watery thinking about him. By the snap of my fingers I teleported pinetree to his room. I can't put him in danger. Yet I still have to know.

The only thing can bring him back is the whell. Someone has to summon him. Just the same way as he died. No he isn't dead... He is in Dipper's mind.

How will Dipper handle this situation? Hopefully he won't get scared. I don't want him to.

Don't worry Alcor, I will bring you back.

Dipper pov

Bill? I have to find him. He should be at the woods. I ran out of the shack to the woods. I finally found the tree. Bill was still there. He wasn't crying now. Just thinking of something...

I sat next to him. He didn't notice me since he was in deep thoughts.

"Hey" I said, with a quiet voice. He noticed me and turned his face to me. I could see his bloody eyes from crying too much.

"Hello pinetree" he replied. He sounds like he is broken...

"What happened Bill? What made you sad?"

He sighed.

"It would be the best if I showed you" He got up and offered a hand. "Take my hand"

When I did the world turned into black, everything black just not me and him. Then the darkness faded away.

There was a nice piano sound and the person playing the piano was Bill... in his human form.

Then another person appeared next to him. He chuckled.

"You are amazing my love"

My love? Oh that's interesting.

"All becuase of you Alcor"

Alcor? Suddenly there was a banging on the door. 8-ball entered.

"Sir! It is an emergency! They are trying the whell of Alcor's!"

Bill's face turned into mad while 'Alcor's turned into a worried one. They snapped his fingers and they were at somewhere else. It looked almost like Bill's pyramid at weirdmageddon.

There was a circle with symbols. On all symbols, there was a person. They all put their hands together before Bill or Alcor could do anything.