pain

It was a normal day for the bladebreakers well except for.....

Daichiiiiii! Tyson yelled loudly.

Gahh! Why are you screaming Tyson Max said yeah why are you screaming  another voice said. It was rei.

Well daichi put colour on my shampoo said Tyson.

Ohh! Tyson said an irritated Hillary and Kenny.

Tyson can you please stop screaming my poor ears can't take to much noise a voice said. It was their invincible badass captain Kai hiwatari.

Not my fault daichi put colour on my shampoo. where is that monkey boy. Stated Tyson angrily.

Heyyyy Guysss! I have a great news. Thebbasaidtherewillbeaofficialworldchampionshiptournament.

Daichi calm down and say it clearly rei said.

There is a official beyblade tournament Mr Dickinson announced it today said daichi

Upon hearing the news Tyson's face went pale.

Wow it's a great news right said Max
Yeah we would get to battle in the championship again.

So we have to train harder and especially you Tyson said Kai in a serious voice.

Ooo please Kai give me a break you are always talking about training training and training said Tyson.

It's kinda true Tyson Max said
Yeah if you don't train harder you will lose your title rei said.

Rei Max not you two said Tyson
They are right Tyson Hillary said
Yeah Tyson you are not blading for a while so you need training to get back into shape said Kenny.

Okay okay jeez Tyson said

Time skip to nightime.

Tyson is laying on his bed while thinking about the beyblade tournament. Daichi's words were playing in his head like a broken recorder.

There will be a beyblade world championship tournament.

He is afraid to say honestly. He was afraid that his friends will leave him again like they did the last time. And a certain slate haired male who had hurted him the most that time. He was thinking about their team captain Kai. . . . . . . .

Ironic isn't it all of them knows that Tyson only thinks about food and beyblade no one and nothing else.

Tyson's Pov

My mind was completely blank I cannot think of anything else clearly it's like beyblade is no more fun when I was not a world champion I used to play beyblade without any worry but now it's the complete opposite I can't lose or else I'll lose my title. Perhaps I could get some sleep maybe that can help my mind divert to some thing else.

No one's pov

By saying that Tyson went to sleep but little did he know that tomorrow is going to be a hard day for him.