I guess bad boys aren't that bad..

I saw him dancing with a gorgeous woman who was pleased having his arms around her. I just stand still and grip the railing i was holding onto this whole time. A lone tear fell down from my face but i quickly wipe them off before anyone sees, my feelings are useless anyways she's much more sexy and fun to be with while I am just me. I shook my head realizing how stupid I am currently acting, it's pretty obvious that he doesn't like me back judging by the way he holds her hips tightly as if she was the most treasured thing ever. Who was I to judge? she was every man's dream having her talk and interact with them whilst I just want to cozy in my bed reading other people's love story and I am very maldita and cold towards the male species.

I walked away heading for the dance floor glancing at my crazy friends partying like shits, gosh they can literally make me smile instantly with their stupid behavior. I arrived at the spot now realizing almost everyone was looking directly at my group probably wondering how fun they can get or something. I was only wearing a bleached jeans and a simple tee cause i have a very protective family especially my dad and brother so yeah and also i feel more comfortable dancing with this kinda clothes.

I greeted my bestfriend Shella as I arrived at the spot, without much talk i started swaying my hips with the beat quite surprising my friends a little as i don't do dancing much at a public place only where it's only us, well that's before. Then the song "Beautiful World" by Blasterjaxx & DBSTF blast into the speakers making my inner demon come out. Without much questions from my friends, we swayed and hold hands forming a circle jumping and singing the lyrics and letting it all out, all the frustration and past heartbreaks came back at me making yet another tear slid down my cheeks but for right now I am contented having a supportive family and friends, i don't need any other male companion cause they're just all the same, call me stereotype all you want and you telling me it's ironic to find me having no faith in love yeah I read romantic stories and i witnessed the love my parents have, a once in a lifetime love which is IMPOSSIBLE for me? Yess

Then "Clarity" by Zedd ft. Foxes blared right through the speakers making me and my friends sing along. Dozens of songs later I finally stopped dancing and opened my eyes. The first thing that stands out as i opened them was my enemy, Cooper Black aka the schools bad boy was looking at me with a hooded desire making my eyes wide. The very first rule he has was for you to never i mean ever make eye contact with him unless you wanna go to hell, like I'm not even kidding as it has been recently reported that he had beaten a new student for even smiling at him, like what?

I finally controlled myself and looked away, the only difference from before was that I now have very red cheeks.

~~~

An hour had passed with me sitting and lounging at this very cozy cushion in one of the rooms this house has. A while back after i averted my eyes from him, my legs were aching so I decided to lounge for a little bit and now I can't seem to find the energy to go back at the dancefloor just down the stairs having this tempting sofa as a distraction. I finally found my energy and headed to my friends who are still talking amongst themselves not acting as if their feet looked like it was about to pop for standing far too long.

I just sang through the lyrics of "Hurts so good" by Astrid S agreeing to what she said, I mean love can make you do crazy stuffs without even realizing it hence i swore to never ever let another man in my life.

As i was singing throught it, tears continuelly flow down my face remembering my ex who cheated on me with the schools bitch. I can't seem to stop it until i felt a hand on my shoulder turning me around softly only to be met with a wide hardy chest as i looked up to the owner of the well built body. Shit. Shit shit. Goosebumps arised within me gluing me at the very spot i am standing.

Here in front of me is no ordinary man, here Infront of me stands Cooper Black. It seems weird if i say this but it doesn't seem that i care, he's touch is gentle and makes me want to hug the living outa him.

He hugged me as if I am a diamond he's been looking for, as if I am a glass about to break, gosh I'm so hell bount crazy. I kicked, slapped and hit him but it only encouraged him to hug me harder in his embrace, as if on cue i cried on his shirt remembering the heartbreak and loss i suffered this year. My Grandma's passing, the most broken i have ever felt, even now when I remembered all the time she spent with me, tooking care of me and for showing me everything in between. I realized that all this time I was trying to make things as if everything can be forgotten and no heartbreak stays but it does. Add to that the couple of tears i cried for this bastard Uggghh, yeah am kidding.

I looked up at him only to find him looking at me with lots of emotions i only have seen now. Cooper actually covers his emotions quite well but now he looked more broken than i was. He just kissed my forehead and craddled me more to his chest guiding me outside. As we arrived and sat at a near bench, neither have spoke just gazing at the stars sitting next to each other.

Surprisingly he opened up and told me stories making me quite surprised since he isn't one to speak but the way he makes it looks, he looks like he cared.

Well, i guess this particular bad boy is an exception to my judgement just earlier...

*****