family

Published date: 15 May 2022
Word count: 2892
Warnings:  N/A
Song:Nangangamba (Zack Tabudlo)
A/N-
Hi guys so this chapter is going to be quite long hehe. Also yeah… idk what to say. This chapter might be a little crap since I was writing it for like 4 days when I was half asleep. Anyways my last exam is going to be this week so👍 okay bye enjoy. OH AND THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT! 12K READS!
And do you guys think that Adeena and Oscar are moving too slowly or?

Dal-Rae's pov

Shit, she knows the full truth now.

I can't deny it anymore. I can't even pretend to be oblivious.

Abeoji, why didn't you tell me what you wrote inside…

I should have read it first…

I just hope she doesn't know the Real reason why Eomma is here.

Oscar's pov

I was at Adeena's apartment to water her plants.

I looked around while waiting for the water bottle she had for watering plants to be filled up.

I looked at the photo frames around her house that I haven't really paid attention to before.

One picture she was at a dance studio dancing when she was maybe 13? She looked so concentrated and in her zone.

Then there was another that looked like maybe she was 10 years old at a gymnastics performance with a group of young girls. It was for a chinese new year celebration in Singapore was what the banner behind them said. Adeena was pigging back one of her friends. It looked like she was trying not to fall while smiling.

Then there was one with, maybe, her brother, her mother and herself. Her mother had her arms around both of their necks as they were in martial arts uniform, don't ask me which one though I have no idea. They were maybe around 9 to 7 years old. Adeena was laughing hysterically while her brother and mother looked at her confused but with a little smile.

There was one with all four of her grandparents. And the one next to that looked like a family gathering where her whole family, maybe about 30+ of them, were gathered at a house with huge smiles.

One was when she was maybe 15 with Hannah. She was playing the guitar, with a soft smile, at a garden while Hannah watched her with a big smile on her face.

Then there was one with her friend group last year. They were at an arcade trying to beat each other in a car game. Adeena had a smirk on her face, she was probably leading.

A few class pictures when she was in Singapore. One where they were having a sports event, another when they were having a dance class maybe.

A group picture with 2 girls and 2 guys at I think her secondary school graduation. They had huge grins on their faces with random accessories like huge sunglasses and a huge red hat that one of the guys was putting on top of a girl with short black hair.

And finally one with her family that was probably taken last year at a wedding maybe.

I took the bottle and started to water the plants according to what she said.

I didn't know she was so talented. I knew that she was smart since she was able to get a scholarship at the university she was studying in now. I also knew that she painted really nicely but she always said "nah it's just for fun." I knew that she had a really nice voice from all that car pooling the past few weeks. But that's all I knew about her talents after knowing her for almost 5 months soon and we have been spending quite a lot of time together.