What A World

MOLLY WEASLEY’S DIARIES

CHAPTER 4

WHAT A WORLD

Wednesday:

A TROLL?! A TWELVE FOOT MOUNTAIN TROLL?! Who brought that into the school?! Didn’t they think about the children’s safety?! I know its Halloween and it’s supposed to be spooky but a troll is DANGEROUS!

Arthur’s reading this page… oh stop calling me Mollywobbles! I’m just worried for the children! That’s no crime!

And do you know who fought it? Ron Weasley and Harry Potter! Percy told me in his letter… he’s the only one who writes me continuously. Ron also told me he has befriended a girl called Hermione Granger. He says she’s a bit bossy and a complete know- it- all; but she’s a good girl altogether.

I’ve started knitting the Weasley sweaters… it takes a bit time to knit for 10 people; oh yes, I’m sending one for Harry too. These Weasley sweaters are a tradition, you know. Arthur’s family has been doing it for ages. Very sweet, isn’t it? I haven’t decided about all the colors yet, but Ron’s will be maroon, the twins’ will be blue, and I want to make a green one for Harry; it suits his eye color too well.

I think I can somehow help fill the place of a mother for that poor boy. It won’t be exactly the same though, but he will be a bit happy at least!

What a world, what a world…