The Master Maid

The Master Maid-Prolouge

*11 years ago*

I awoke to see my people carrying out my mom on a stretcher.

"What happened?" I yawned, stretching my arms up into the air. My dad turned to me, a terrified expression on his face.

"What happened?" I repeated, getting scared at the silence in the room.

"It happened during the night. She's gone. She's gone..." My dad faltered.

"What do you mean, she's gone?" I questioned, my heart pounding out of my chest. I feared the answer.

"She died, Lindsey."

+*+

"Mom! Mommy! Don't leave me!" I pleaded, tears streaming down my face. The coffin my mom was in had white and black flowers on it. The priest was saying a prayer while everyone was silently mourning. My dad came to pull me back from running to my mom.

"Don't go! Please!" I screamed, struggling in my dad's grip.

"Shh, it's okay Lindsey. She's gone to a better place now." My dad said, a pained look in his eyes. Even he could not bear the sorrow this church held inside it. My mom's few friends went and placed flowers on her coffin. My family was poor. We just lost a working person. My knees wobbled and I collapsed on the ground, crying. My dad pulled me out, and we started walking home in the wet, cold rain. As we walked along, a tattered maid advertisement was blowing on the streets.

                                                3 YEARS LATER, THE VAMPIRES TOOK OVER

****************************************************************************************************************

Sorry its so short! I wil make the other chapters WWWAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY longer, I promise!!!!!!