Prequel

Prequel

February 14, 2012.The day hell came into my life and I didn't even know then, even though it was one year ago the pain still hurts like a slap in the face every time I see her or think of him, even when I think of what it could have been. Hard to believe it was only a year ago I lost my first really best friend, my verginity, my first boyfriend and my reputation.

I have it all written down somewhere but it would be so much work for me to go find it and honestly it would be so much easy to just re imagine what happened to my grade 9 year. Honestly I had a good life, liked but not popular, not a lot of friends but the friends I did have were close, good grades, and the looks. Looking back on it I was fucking stupid for wanting to give that up just for one person. But hey I was 14 and hoes before bros didn't apply.

Basically lets start with the facts, her name was Erin, red hair, green eyes, pale skin, and I would say about 5'5". she was completely and utterly stupid, and very skinny, warring size double zero pants and xxs shirts. There essentially wasn't much going on other places either, with the smallest boobs this world has ever seen witch she would spend ten minutes ever morning stuffing to look like she had at least a 30 A. Her figure basically was a straight line and a little bump for her boobs and butt.

He on the other hand was the real oddball. The best outfit I remember him in was his camo pj pants, or his full body, red Adidas jump suit or i guess you could call it a track suit. Witch made him look like a male version of Sue Sylvester from glee or as we called it his deflated tomato suit. His name was Austin. He had brown short hair, and was just under 6', he had bright blue eyes with looked like a little puppy, maybe that's what made him so good at lying?

From the first day of grade 7 I had a crush on him. Though at that point I never thought I would have a chance with a guy, so I ignored him and any thought of asking him out. Some time at the beginning of grade 8 I learned that Erin also liked him. and it wasnet till much later till I made a move to push the two together.

It was Erin's birthday when we stared to push, I remember the day as if it was yesterday. It was March 5, Erin's birthday and I had asked Austin if he would come to school an write happy birthday on her locker, and give her a hug. And You could imagine how pissed I was when the minute Erin walked in the door she turned around a ran back out it and away. I had put all this work into something she asked for and she bulleted, not as if that wasn't normal Erin behavior.

Almost one year later and this with Erin and Austin were falling apart at the seams, Erin didn't care about Austin anymore and Austin cared about her like they had been I love for fifty years. He wanted the best and would give the best to her. Though I guess she didn't want to give it back.