Chapter 4.

"The old couple must be done

"The old couple must be done." Hinata said.

Naruto laughed "How long do you think their intimacy lasted each session?"

The sound of laughing with her mouth covered was heard. "I think that's enough to get Kachan pregnant."

Naruto's response was to laugh.

"Naruto,"

"Hmm."

"Why was Naruko only born after you were a teenager. Seeing Kachan's condition of getting pregnant quickly, after marrying otousama, it seems that this is the opposite of the situation when she had to try to get pregnant when your late father was still alive."

Naruto's body stiffened. Hinata turned to him, "Naruto, what's wrong?"

"Kachan and Touchan's relationship.. actually.. a bit bad. Touchan has an affair. Their bed has been cold for years. Kachan is already disgusted with Touchan. She refused to serve Touchan."

"Then, how was Naruko born?"

"You could say.. Naruko.. Ah, she is a baby, the result of the rape that Touchan did to Kachan."

Hinata's eyes widened.

" Touchan's mistress intervened with Kachan. Kachan got angry and scratched her face. Touchan who received the complaint from his mistress went mad and... That's the time when Naruko's fate began to be written by the almighty. The rape continued whenever father was angry. He didn't even care about Kachan's pregnancy."

Naruto sighed. "And this stupid me still demands Kachan's loyalty to Touchan. I'm an ignorant child who always tortures her."

Naruto looked into Hinata's eyes, "You're right. Kachan deserves to be happy. Otousama has made her happy now. I'm so relieved to have to leave her."

"Has there been any news about the scholarship?"

"Uhm," Naruto nodded. "I started college early in the year."

"Oh congrats," Hinata hugged Naruto and felt happy too.

Naruto tightened his embrace, "Thank you for helping me study all this time. You're a great teacher."