part - 5 shocked as hell or maybe heaven?

Jk's POV

As yn left for university. I left too. Taehyung is still at home he will go to his work at 9:00 am . So he didn't wake up yet. I hope I can surprise yn. I'm coming for you ynie. Wait, why the hell am I being like this , am I in lov-,yaahh how can I be in love with my bestfrd's lil sister. Something is really wrong with me.

(After sometime , I reach to university)

Right now I'm outside of university,I hope yn didn't see me. Right now time is 8:15 and the classes with be started in 9:15 , so I have 1 hour. Also i have to meet principal and some other teachers right now I'm planning to be cold with everyone so it will be easy for me. As when I was in aboard. I was sweet with everyone,so daily I used to get proposals and it was kinda my daily routine.but I didn't accept any bcoz , all were fan girling over me.And now here I dont want that thing. As I think I like someone ,my baby ynie. I hope she likes me too and won't see me as her oppa or something.

Yn's POV

As I reach to university as I was near my locker. I was thinking about jungkook. Today he was looking so h●t. I hope his job mates won't flirt with him. Wait, why the hell am I thinking like this. Am I in lov-. Suddenly Someone back hugged me. I got scared and I pushed that person so hard, that he/she got hit by the hard wall. And I turned back to see who was that person. It was none other then my bestie lia, Hyun lia . She is my bestie form first day of my college and here is my last year of college.
*I snap out of my thoughts*

Yn: lia, you ok ??

Lia : yahh bish!! why did you pushed me so hard!Are you stupid! Ouch my back !!

Yn : I'm so sorry, I was thinking something. And you suddenly hugged me. I thought, some guy did that.

Lia : of whom you were thinking?

Yn : noone, leave it.

Lia : okay ~ btw ,I was telling you a interesting thing .

Yn: what, tell.

Lia : we are getting a new professor!!!

Yn : so what's new in that. In every new year we get new professor.

Lia : I know. But this time it's different!!

Yn: how?

Lia : he is young, h●t ,$e×y , and some rumors are coming that he is strict. But he is our biology teacher!!!, I mean we all will learn bio from him but don't know who will be the lucky one to learn bio form him practically.

(Jungkook is also h●t ,so what if he already have a girlfriend, what if he had already done $e× with someone else , what if-- . I was thinking this things when lia)

Lia : yn!!

Yn: *I got flinched* yahhh!!... Lia he is our professor. We should not judge him like that, if he is h●t that doesn't mean that. He was do such things with students.

Lia: ynie few days ago, you were pretty interested in guys, and wanting to have a boyfriend. What happened all of a sudden? Do u like someone??!!!???

Yn: umm well I'm not sure. Maybe I don't know. He is 1 year older then me... and now dont ask the name, I'm not sure. I really like him. Or just...

Suddenly bell rang, indicating that it's 9:15 ,class time. So we rushed to the classroom... thankfully we were not late

Me and lia sits together. After sometime our university principal came and then one professor came his head was down so we couldn't see his face but I feel like I have seen this suit somewhere. But where. Then that men up his head and