Summary of Portgas D. Y/n Timeline

Portgas D. Y/n Timeline after he left Foosha Island.

17 years old - Y/n left Foosha Island to begin his journey. One month after Ace left the village first.

Six Months Later - He arrived in Sixsix Island to find a Devil Fruit and ate it the Blaze-Blaze Fruit.

Six Months Later = One Year later - He arrived at the Grand Line with a Striker with a bag with all supplies needed.

Six Months Later = One Year with Six Months Later - He visited half of the island at the Grand Line and met Law and the famous Rayleigh at Saboady Archipelago, Etc. And he also learns about Haki from Rayleigh namely Observation Haki and slightly Armament Haki.

Six Months Later = Two Years later - He arrived in the New World and meet a couple of mermaids. Then he meets the Captain of the Whitebeard Pirates, Edward Newgate. He wants Y/n to become his son so he agreed with a few rules. He will join them for a year and later on he will leave Whitebeard to continue his journey so he accepts the agreed contract.

One Year Later - Three Years later - Whitebeard kept his promise to Y/n to leave the Whitebeard crew to continue his journey, but Y/n will always be his son.

Three Months later = Three Years with Three Months later - He went to Wano country. There he meets a blacksmith name Tenguyama Hitetsu near Ruin in Amigasa Village. Y/n befriend everyone there and meet Tama she said that she saw a person with the same face as him and Y/n told her that Ace is his Twin Brother which shocked her, then Tenguyama create a Nichirin Sword the sword design consists of a black blade with a red flamnes design on the blade with an orange hilt and white grip on it and he gave it to Y/n. After he received the sword Y/n left the village and promised Tama to meet again. And during that time he meet Yamato who called herself Oden and when she meet Y/n she called him Ace so that means he had already met Ace so he told her that he is Ace's Twin Brother and he break Yamato's chain on her wrist then she thanked Y/n for freeing her that she wants to explore the world so Y/n invite Yamato to go to the Grand Line with him to Saboady Archipelago and meet Rayleigh so she agreed and left the place.

Five Months later = Three Years with Eight Months later - They arrived back to the Grand Line with a few visits to a different island cause of Yamato's curiosity and to meet up with Rayleigh and introduced to Yamato and she called herself Oden and that made Rayleigh to surprised to hear that and he tells a story about Oden to Y/n and now to used that name for a bit. Y/n wants Rayleigh to train Yamato to learn Haki. And Yamato developed feeling for Y/n and she confessed to Y/n her love for him so he agreed to become his first girlfriend.

Two Months later = Three Years with Twelve Months later - Y/n left Yamoto with Rayleigh to teach her Haki and promise her to visit different kinds of islands when he came back. There he meet Vivi and Igaram and they ask him to gather information about the leader of Baroque Works so he agreed to help after helping Vivi gather info about Baroque Works she developed feelings with Y/n after he left.

One Month later = 4 Years with one Month later - Y/n heard that Luffy had a bounty and a crew and he remembered the promise that he make with Luffy and he heard the Vivi is headed to Alabasta to face the Warlord Crocodile so he went there to Alabasta to help her and Luffy to continued his new chapter in his journey.

End Chapter

P.S "To those who are a One Piece expert, I am sorry if the timeline is not perfect, and please don't be mad at me about it. If you don't like then don't read it." Said