The school for super teens 13

Part 13

Lexi’s Pov.

Nick has been acting stranger and stranger through out the day. It was weird, when he kissed me, I couldn’t get a clear read on his emotions. All I could figure out was he had somthing important to do. Something scary. There were other emotions too, ones I didn’t know and some I could feel, but couldn’t put my finger on. I was kinda disappointed that the kiss ment nothing to him, but that faded away as my excitment for classes came. “Lexi, outfits. I need outfits!” Kat said running around like crazy. “Why don’t you just zap your self up somthing cute?” I asked questioning her logic. She threw down a pile of cloths on her bed and looked at me in frusteration while putting her hands on her hips. “I DON’T KNOW WHAT I WANT LEXI! EVERYTHING JUST COMES OUT WRONGE!! I CAN’T DECIDED!”  Crazy physco. She started running around like a mad women. I just kinda starred at her. “What are you wearing?” She asked finally. I looked over my shoulder and made a little wave with my hand. “Eh what ever.” She looked at me in disbeilife. “WHAT?! YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT YOU YOUR WEARING YET?!” She screamed. “SHUT THE HELL UP KAT!” Nick screamed from the other room. Ugh theres Nick again, i just can’t get him out of my head. UGH! “You don’t either!” “CLEARLY!” 

Nick’s Pov. 

Why can’t girls just decided on what they wear. Why does it always have to be such a fuss. Its not like guys stare at their outfits. They really need to stop trying so hard, its not a big deal. “KAT SHUT THE HELL UP!” I yelled finally. There was some silence on the other end of the room. Finally, peace and quiet. I turned my attention back to the book I was reading, until Kat screamed again makeing me jump. “CLEARLY!” its going to be a long year.

Erik’s Pov. 

“You are not going to act like a freaking love sick puppy. Kat is just a girl and she will not run your life. You are not wipped and this is soooooo not happining.”  I said to myself as I turned the coner running my hands through my hair.  I walked back to my room feeling hopeless.  I had an unsettiling feeling in the back of my head however, and it wasn’t mine. Just ignor it, I thought. It wasn’t going to be an easy year with my roomates if I kept reading their minds. Then I remebere how weird Lexi got when he left. I’m being a good older brother by doing this. A good older brother. Then I tapped into his thoughts. “The full moon is comming up, damnit. Lexi won’t be ready for it. Hell no one will be. Just my fucking luck that a water type showed up right before the full moon. Damnit its her. AND shes a fire type. They probably already know about her. I am so fucked...” His thoughts broke off abruptly. “Did my heart really just stop? What a strange feeling. Oh why did she have to be the one they were after?” I walked into the dorm, not bothering to hear any more, and saw Nick starring at my only sister. Who had forgotten she lived with three other boys. “ALEXA WALKER WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WEARING?!” I sceamed. 

She turned around and took her head phones out of her ear and replied. “Clothes you dip.” and stuck the earphone in once more. “ALEXA TAKE THAT OFF THIS INSTANT!” She looked at me cooly as I starred at her horrifed. She was wearing black spandex with a white cut off shirt that showed her middrift. “As you wish big brother.” She replied with a sassy smirk and took off her shirt with only a neon pink sports bra. “Oh my god.” Nick breathed not takeing his eyes off of her. Then Clark and Chris entered the room. “Holy” Chris started. “Shit.” Clark finished with his mouth wide open. “LEXI GO PUT SOME CLOTHS NOW!!” I pleaded desperatly, not wanting my sister to get oggled at by anymore boys.  “Come on guys thats my sister!” I said turning to the rest of the boys. “You heard him boys, I’m off limits because hes my big brwothwer.” She said pouting putting on a horrible child accent. They didn’t say anything, just looked hungerly at her. “Hope off Eric I’m going on a run. See ya boys.” and as she walked out she threw them a short wave with out turning around. As soon as the door shut it was a race for running cloths. 

“By Eric!” “Later dude!” “DUDE YOUR SISTERS FUCKING HOT!” and they all ran after her. Lexi could run for miles.... I can’t wait to see how this turns out. I laughed to myself quietly. “Hey Eric did Lex aready leave?” I turned around and I felt my jaw drop. Holy shit. Kat was wearing the exact same thing as Lexi. “Umm... yeah. Yeah.She did.” I pulled myself together. “Bummer.” she said “I asked her to wait for me. I guess she forgot.” She said and grabbed her iphone from the counter. “I like runs.” I said hopefully.