Look Alikes ( one direction fanfic)

Harriet Pov

" Louise if you don't give me my blazer back I will eat all the carrots!" I screamed chasing Louise down the hallway. " but it looks so fab on me! And if you touch my carrots I will burn this blazer!" she yelled running down the hallway " not so fast Louise!" Nila shouted jumping in front of Louise making her stop to a halt "mwhahah!" Nila and I both laughed evilly. " fine you can have your blazer back" Louise mumbled handing me my blazer " my baby!!!" I cooed hugging the blazer tightly.

" AAAHHH SPOOONS!" liana screamed. Zayna then ran out of her room laughing hysterically. We ran down the hallway to liana's room and saw that Zayna had put spoons all over the floor and her bed. " Zayna say good bye to your hair products!" liana yelled " no anything but my babies!: Zayna screamed as we all ran to the bathroom. Liana was in the bathroom squeezing all of Zayna hair products down the sink. " LIANNNAA!" Zayna shouted

We are never ever ever getting back together!

Nila's ringtone rang " uhhh I hate Taylor swift!! Hurry up and answer it!" I shouted Nila ran down the hallway to answer her phone. " hello? Oh hi Mark... yes we sing remember... X Factor what's that?... Right well I have to talk to the girls... what's our band called?....Assemble.. Okay bye mark" Nila said hanging up " what was that about?" Louise asked " mark he wants us to audition for a show called the x factor" Nila stated " what the hell is the x factor?" I asked " it's a singing show we sing and then the judges say yes or no and then if we get three yes's were through" Nila explained to us " I'm up for it" liana said as she walked out of the bathroom " me too" Zayna said " I am if my hare bear is doing it" Louise stated hugging me tightly. " I'm doing it " I grinned " well I'm doing it too" Nila said grabbing her guitar. " now what song are we going to sing?" Nila asked strumming her guitar. " how about broken-hearted by karmin?" I asked " yeah that's a great song!" Louise screamed. " thanks Lou Lou" I cooed. " that's a great song for us Harriet" liana stated " okay lets sing" Nila said and started strumming the song.

Hiii guys so here is a new story that both Sara and I are writing together :) its called looks a likes hope you guys like this first chapter :) Sara will be writing the next chapter

Remember to

Comment

Vote

Fan

Indiia xxx :) <3