Chapter two: The deal between human and demon

A few years passed and Marisha was 13 years old. Orpheus was now 13 years old too. Orpheus was waiting in the cave while Marisha was getting food. Orpheus was thinking about something and Orpheus was a demon from hell looking for a human to make a deal with. Marisha comes back with fish and she looks at him.

Marisha: "What are you thinking about Orpheus?"

Orpheus: "I just think about a deal. I want to make a deal with you since I am a demon from the opposite of heaven."

Marisha: "Oh ok. You can make a deal with me since I am your best friend."

Orpheus: "Are you sure? Making a deal means that your soul will be mine."

Marisha: "Ok but I still make the deal with you."

Orpheus: "Ok."

Marisha and Orpheus make that deal and Marisha's soul is now Orpheus's. Orpheus did not want to make that deal with Marisha but Marisha did want to make that deal.

Orpheus: "I see you got to fish for food."

Marisha: "Yep I did get fish for food."

Orpheus: "Ok."

Marisha smiles and starts to cook the fish over the fire. Orpheus watches the fish and did not want to control Marisha but knew that Marisha wanted revenge on the Japanese for what happened to Japssia. Marisha had learned how to fight by herself without no one protecting her.

Marisha sees that the fish is ready and she gets the fish off of the fire. Marisha keeps the fire lit so that Marisha and Orpheus can see into the cave. Marisha gives Orpheus a piece of the fish and the other piece to herself.

Orpheus and Marisha start to eat by the fire.

Orpheus: "This fish tastes good."

Marisha: "Thanks! When I was younger, the cooks taught me how to cook stuff on the stove, oven, or fire. But now I miss everything and everyone from the town before they came and took over."

Orpheus: "Oh. Hey, it's ok now, you are safe with me. I will always protect you from danger."

Marisha: "Promise?"

Orpheus: "I promise."

Marisha: "Then I will protect you from danger too!"

Orpheus: "Ok."

It was getting late outside so they both decided to go to bed and put out the fire. The next morning, Marisha woke up and goes outside to see what the weather was going to be like. The weather was sunny and had no clouds so Marisha decided to go on a walk without telling Orpheus where she was going. When Orpheus woke up and see that Marisha was gone, he panicked and looked around until Marisha came back from the walk.

Orpheus: "Marisha! Where did you go?!"

Marisha: "I went on a walk. Sorry if I worried you."

Orpheus: "Of course, you worried me! You scared me to death! I thought you got kidnapped and I would not see you again!"

Marisha: "Oh."

Orpheus: "You should've woken me up and told me that you were going on a walk."

Marisha: "Ok, next time I will wake you up and tell you where I am going."

Orpheus: "Ok."

Marisha and Orpheus hug and Marisha calms Orpheus down. Orpheus finally calms down and he was hungry. Marisha was hungry too.