So We've got a thing for Brothers.. |Avery|

"Ok.. You two..." I said, kind of weirded out, Dean and Theo were staring at each other with.. loving eyes? I pulled on Theo's arm.. "We can go to my room now," I said trying to pull her away.

"You're blushing!!" I urged as we stepped into my room, she looked around with a sort of gasp on her face. "This is your room?" She asked. "No.. this is the-" I started ready to get sarcastic. "I mean.. It's like the size of ..our school!" Theo gushed. I raised my eye brows, she's such a dramma queen.

"You like my brother?" I asked. Theo's eyes raised, "What-. You Like my brother.' She shot. This time my eye brows raised, "Uhm. No.." I frowned, "He likes you," She smiled,

"REALLY!!" I jumped a little,.... "I mean.. I- I don't care.." I tried to cover, but theo shot her finger in my face, "HA!" She said, "You like Dean!" I said back.

"Of Course she does." My brothers voice said, i turned looking in the direction of my doorway. "What did I tell you about not kn-" I started. "Chill, Ave.--" Dean said, hushing me by walking in and pushing inbetween my and theo so that I took about a good 2 stumbles back from them to.

My mouth dropped a little.

"When I asked if you were staying, I meant with me!" Dean said, Pulling Theo By her hips.. I watched as Theo practically melted in his hands, "Dean. Leave." I shot. "Ave. It's ok." Theo smiled over to me, locking her hands behind Dean's neck.

Did she just call me Ave.. Oh theo...

Dean also smiled back at me, "You'll have more fun with me tonight." Dean said, running his hands up and down Theo's sides.

Dean was notorious for this, that's why i rarely invite any Friends over; Dean.. even Ryan.. they'd always find away to leave me lonely, while they'd go off. Fuck my friends, and then leave them high and dry in the morning for me to deal with....But believe it or not, despite Dean's douche bag qualities; he's actually a charmer... I mean, I guess.. "Theo, We have a proj-" I started. "We could start tomorrow." She said almost instantly, while locking eyes with Dean..

You know what fine then.. She wants to do this.. hmp. Well see how she's feeling in the morning when Dean leave her feeling like just his flavor of the night.. "Ok. Then, Go!" I said, suddenly changing my mood.

"Really?!" She asked happily, "Really." I said. Dean moved his hands from her hips, bringing and arm around her shoulders as he led her out my door. "Dean, could we talk for a second.." I said quickly. "I'll be right theere."Dean said to Theo, who walked down the hall, leaving me and Dean to.. talk.

"Why must you do this? all the time.." I asked. "Do what?" He huffed. "Slee-" I started before Dean interrupted me.. and lord so help me; if I get interrupted one more time.. "I think I really like her.." Dean smiled, and maybe that's the reason why I didn't buy it.. I mean, he's never admitted to likeing someone before.. i mean, really liking someone; so I guess I should give him the benefit of the doubt..

But he's dean....

I know him to well.

"Well Yea.. Me to, She's a nice girll.. so don't -- don't do anything bad." I said. Dean furrowed his eye brows, "Who me? Bad? Never." He smiled walking out my door.

To be honest, the only reason I didn't go back for theo, saving her from her doom.. is because I really would rather start the project tomorrow.. and plus; I'm not to big on being a cock block.. oh and besides If dean does hurt Theo; I hope Zayn comes and like.. woops his ass or something; It'll be fun for everyone.. except Dean..

A cellphone let out a loud beep, it wasn't my cellphone so I tried to ignore the extensive ringing. . But soon, I got annoyed. I went to Theo's bag, pulling her iphone out of the side pocket of the bag. "Hello." I said into the phone.