Chapter 1: Waking in the Middle of Night Sick

It was a stormy night throughout the Kanto region. Everyone was sleeping peacefully through the night. Meanwhile, a seventeen-year-old Jessica, the female member of the Team Rocket trio, consisted of her partner James and Meowth. Her long red hair wrapped around her stomach had been sleeping in her bed in a cabin since she had gone to sleep hours. Her Pokemon Arbok and Lickitung are sleeping in the corner of her room.

Jessica was lying on her bed, shivering, and let out a groan every now and then as she slept. When suddenly, she was woken up by a tickle on her nose, which twitched around as her nostrils started to flare.

She slowly sat up and rubbed her nose as she quietly sniffed, trying to keep quiet as she saw her two Pokemon sleeping; but was trying to get rid of the itching sensation in her nose, but it wasn't working as her nose kept itching, and her nostrils continued to flare up. Her breath began to hitch as she felt a sneeze coming.

"Aaah...Aaaaahh...Aaaahhhh..." Jessie tilted her head back and brought two fingers up to her nose as her nostrils quivered and flared up, trying to hold the sneeze in."Aaaaaaahhh...Aaaaahhh..." Jessie inhaled again quietly as she tilted her head farther back, and her breath continued hitching."Aaaaaahhh...Aaaaaahhh..." She tilted her head as far back as possible when she released her sneeze.

"Ht'kshht! Ht'kshht! Ht'kshht!"

Jessie doubled over as she released three stifled sneezes with her nose still pinched. She was about to let go, and her nostrils twitched and flared up as she needed to sneeze again.

"Ht'kshht! Ht'kshht! Ht'kshht!" Jessie suddenly doubled over and sneezed once again three more times.

Jessie released her nose from her tight grip and sniffed quietly and wet as she looked at the clock and saw that it was about 12: 15 am. She felt a headache coming on as her head began to feel warm.

'I don't feel so good all of a sudden.' She thought as she rubbed her pounding head before her nose once again started to twitch and got ready to stifle another sneezing fit.

"Ht'kshht! Ht'kshht! Ht'kshht! Ht'kshht! "Ht'kshht! Ht'kshht! Ht'kshht!"

That was her third fit of sneezes since she woke up from her unrestful sleep, four hours of sleep.

'Come on; please be done, sneeze. I don't know how much more I can stifle. You're doing it so your two Pokemon can sleep. Need to keep going till my nose is settled down.' Jessie thought as she glanced at her her sleeping Pokemon.

Another intense tickling sensation grew inside of Jessie; redded nose as it started twitching and quivering nose. She rubbed her nose with her forefinger in an attempt to stop the tickle. The desperate need to sneeze beat her. She quickly clamped her nose with her entire hand as the sneezes broke loose.

"Ht'kshht! Ht'kshht! Ht'kshht! Ht'ksshh! Hnn'gtt! Ht'kshht!"

The fit left her light-headed as she let out a quiet, raspy breath. She didn't know how long she would be sneezing tonight because the stifled sneezes were getting increasingly painful, but her Pokemon were constantly battling hard. She didn't have the heart to disturb their sleep.

Ehh-t'sheww!"

Jessie froze as that sneeze snuck up on her without warning that. She couldn't even attempt to stop it are stifled it. She once again glanced at her Pokemon and saw them stir before their body went limp and continued to breathe evenly, a sign of still sleeping.