Trouble in the Bar.

I tapped the bar counter, trying to get the guys attention behind it. My throat was parched after sitting under the hot lights and performing ten songs. And just because it tasted so good, a desperately craved a strawberry daiquiri.

"Come on!" I mutter under my breath, tapping my fingers on the counter to the rhythm of the music blaring through the bar.

"Can't get yer drink quick enough there sweetheart?" A dark haired stranger asks beside me. I swiveled in my chair and glared into his hard, blue eyes. A few strands of his dark hair blocking them. His clothes were wrinkled and he stunk of desperation and alcohol.

"Yer an asshole." I snap, raising my hand to try and get the bartenders attention, but he was too busy flirting away with the girls that were a few chairs down from me.

"I get that a lot" The man says, scooting closer to me. "But usually when I'm pleasuring them in bed and it comes out in a moan."

"Unbelievable" I say, shaking my head. Granted I wasn't the innocent little girl everyone made me out to be, there was still a limit in which a person could pass and this man had damn near passed it.

"I should really get going." I say, sliding out of my seat.

"What about yer drink?" He asks.

"I can get one where the service is better." I mutter, staring daggers at the bartender. I also wanted to be as far away as possible to the strange man with the light blue eyes and the bad temper.

I was about to leave the counter when I see the rude stranger jump over it. "what the hell are you doing?!? you can't be back there!" I say harshly.

"I'm getting a drink for this blonde bitch that won't stop complaining about one."

I cross my arms. "I have not been complaining about one and you have no right to call me a bitch because ... because yer an asshole!" I shout loudly over the music.

"You already said that sweetheart, do you have trouble remembering too?"

"Ugh!" I grumble angrily. "quit calling me that, my name is Beth!"

A slow smile spreads across his face. "Daryl Dixon." He says, handing me a perfectly made strawberry daiquiri.