Chapter 5

(Lizzie's p.o.v)

I came in to school and met Lexi, she seemed in a unusually good mood this morning

"hey Lexi what's going on ? Why you so excited?"

"Do you know what day it is?" "Em....Friday?"

"Yes! Do you not remember what we're doing tonight?"

"Nope sorry"

"we're going clubbing tonight !"

It took me a minute to remember, then I answered her

"ohh yeah I totally forgot about that haha sorry"

"it's fine hah"

she smiled as she said that

"omg I don't have anything to wear for tonight" she said "we have to go shopping after school Lizzie"

she was practically begging me to go with her, "... Fine I'll go."

Once we got to the mall Lexi ran in and dragged me with her, she found this red long slim dress and I found with Lexi's help a long velvet black dress,

"OMG Lizzie that's so pretty on you, you need to get this dress!"

"And that dress you have on is gorgeous it so suits you"

"thank you Lizzie"

as she said that she smiled. Once we had bought the dresses Lexi said

"We should get going if we are going to get ready for tonight."

Once we got back to my house we got ready, i put on the dress then I put some loose curls in my hair and got my black pair of high heels and put them on and completed the look off with a small clutch bag.

Lexi had her hair straight and had a dark pair of red high heels and a small dark red bag to finish her look off. After that we took some selfies and got ready to head to the club.

Hope you guys like the chapter sorry if I don't upload for a while I have an exam on Friday :( so hopefully after i will upload!
Remember if you like this chapter to vote for it and comment on it

Thanks
Laura x