4

Thanks yall for voting and commenting keep doing that cause my tops will get a shoutout and a dedication!!! PROMISE

Chapter 3 : Explain

RECAP :

" I miss mom . Why couldn't she stay?!! "

" Calm down she will always be in your heart and will always love you " I touched her heart .

" I guess so goodnight Ang Lubb You !! " gives me a kiss on the cheek .

"Night" I whispered

I slowly walked out her room and went in mine my head was still bleeding and it hurts like hell . My eyes were closing before I heard a little voice .

"Ang what's all that blood on the floor ?"

when i heard that my eyes opened fast i sat up in my bed .

"what ? " i whispered

" why is there blood on the floor ? " cassie repeated . shit i forgot to clean that up . what am i supposed to say . wing it yup thats what i'll do wing it . Umm

" Thats Ketchup me and bro was playing with it and i got everywhere " I said . lets see if it worked .

" . . . . . Oooh well i wanted to play " wooh nice save .

" too Late for that babes but you have to go to sleep you and i have school "

"awhh okay nite Ang " she gave me a kiss on the cheek.

" GoodNite litte One "

Morining

This gonna be a hard day how am i gonna pick up cassie if she gets off earlier than me . ughh i guess ill be going home early today .i do my hygiene and put my clothes on (in comments) . i go and wake up cassie but shes not there . WTF ? souddenly someone taps me on my shoulder . it's junior . . .

"I brought cassie to school early " he said

" Oh Ok Bye Now . . . "

i practically ran out the house i did not want to speak to him . while walking to school i saw jacob getting cuffed by police he looked at m with sorrow eyes as they put him in the cop car . ughh . . . . I think im suppose to bail him out . :/

The car was about to pull off but than i ran to it .

"WAIT , WAIT !!" i say

the police pull over and look at me than get out the car .

" Yas Mam " they replied

" why is he going to jail ? " i say vry worried i mean i am a caring person .

"well mam he was caught with drugs and he raped a girl " one of them told me

i gasped " can i stand to his case as a witness . "

"sure mam hop in the car with us "

i got in the car and since there was a long plastic they couldnt here us .

" Jaocb I swear i didnt tell i mean you hurt me but i would never do this to you "

"Its okay i guess i should have never did that to you any way " he said sad

"No ! look i will help you with this casee i promise "

Okay guys that was chapter 3 i think but umm oh umm follow my twinster __JasmyneCaalii and sign up for her story if you do youll most likely get in if you tell her i brought you but i said most likely not deffintiley but check out hers plzz .

QUESTIONS :

do you think melinda should have been nice to jacob ?

How do you think she handled the question that cassie asked ?

10 Comments and 20 votes