Chaptir 3

Enjoy da music :)
_______________________________________

Classic waved goodbye seeing his 'friends' leave as he let out a sigh feeling so lonely again as it was getting dark he went to Jerry and said goodbye and left the woods going to blizzard city his so called 'home'

(UnknownProject_12 ty for the name :) )

Classic pov:
Just act normal. Just act normal. Just act normal. Just act normal.

Classic said in his mind and kept repeating does words as he watches kids play hearing laughter as he alwaysed wish to play with them..
But he doesn't need them he already has the 4 morons, Jerry and jerry junior thats all he need.

Classic took a deep breath in going pass some strangers as he finally arrived 'home' he looked at his hoke nad shivers already feeling scared
He took a deep vreath and went pass the open gates seeing many kids still playing and chatting outside looking at the sign on top of his 'home'

'blizzards city's orphanage'

Yes. He's an orphan.. Sadly his parents died due to an accident 5 years ago.. So he's been leaving in this orphan building for 5 years now and still wasn't picked yet..

Poor kid. Barely remembering his parents right now.. Anyways back to the story

Classic went inside seeing some of the kids inside stop chatting and look at him making him really uncomfortable as he walked faster not paying attention to hus surroundings as one kid let his foot out making classic immediately fall to the ground as the kids laughed in enjoyment seeing him all while some looked at him and others just whispering shit classic couldn't help but let out more tears standing up and run going upstairs towards the bathroom going in one of the stalls while letting out all his anger. His sadness all his emotions.. Quietly ofc.
He doesn't want anyone hearing him.

6 minutes passed

As he heard the bathroom door opened making him hug his knees knowing who's coming

" oh classic...~"

A playful voice was heard as classic hugged his knees tight wishing he was invisible not wanting to deal with bullshit anymore.

" wanna play hide n seek on the bathroom again?"

No response was heard making the voice angry

" alright then. "

He said as one of his friends kicked the first bathroom door then the second the the third.

His kicking was getting closer and closer making classic shiver more and more feeling so weak the kicking stopped as it reached to his stall as it made him a bit confused
(he was at the last stall if your curious)

'did they left..?'

He thought and waited as he heard a sigh and heard footsteps leave opening the door and left..

He felt safe as he let out a sigh and slowly went outside the bathroom stall and boy was the a mistake he was immediately ounch and pushe dto the ground seeing who it was..

Nathan
(sorryfor the people named Nathan-)

As classic let out a small wimp with tears in his eyes as Nathan had a smirk amused by this

" well well well what do we have here Nathan?"

The girl on the left whos appearance seemed to look like a bunny and a human while Nathan was wold and human looking

" hmmm... Lets see.. A weakling.. Pathetic asshole. Oh! And the curse kid."

Nathan said with a evil smile as classic breathed in and out trying trying his best to stay calm