chapter 8

Third POV

In the Haruno house you could see the windows is covered by a curtain to not let some sunlight go through inside.

You could also see Sakura is preparing the things that her and her little sister need for their mission, Sakura was so excited because this is the first time she and her little sister Kanna, will go on a mission together because Kanna only comes out on night because she knows that Kanna can't get out in the day time, cause the sunlight will burn her to death and Sakura didn't want that to happen to her sister.

"Kanna?" Sakura called to her little sister who is swinging her legs upside down beside the box that protect her from the sunlight.

"Hmm?" Kanna hummed and look at Sakura with a dotted eyes. Sakura smiled softly at her."don't come out of the box until I said so okay?" Sakura stated, so Kanna nod in understanding making Sakura pat her head while Kanna leaned at her touch.

'ever since she's like this, she's been acting like a cat.' Sakura thought as she keep head patting Kanna's head. 'Don't worry my little sister, I've been training myself and studying about some medical stuff to find something that can cure you along with keeping the boys away from you. I won't let them take my innocent dear little sister! Cha!'

"Okay, come on let's go. Go in the box and hold this bag, while I carry you on my back." Sakura said as Kanna shrinked her size into a tiny Kanna and got inside the box, making Sakura squeal at her cuteness.

///////////////

As they all walked out of the village gate, Naruto is jumping around in excitement. "ALRIGHT! This is the first time I've been out of the village! I'm a traveler now, 'ttebayo!"

Kanna's POV

'I've been hearing a loud voice outside, I recognized my sister's voice but not the others.' I thought as I keep my hearing in high alert.

I then heard another heartbeats that is not with them, and to my strong sense of smell, it screamed danger!!!

I started scratching the box to give my sister a warning and to also let me out so I can help them.

Third POV

"Sakura-chan! The box is making some scratching noises!" Naruto exclaimed, as he pointed at the box on Sakura's back.

Sakura knows that Kanna wanted to go out but she didn't know that Kanna is also giving them a warning. "No! It's not time to go out yet! It's not safe!" Sakura said to Kanna but Naruto thought that he was the one that Sakura is referring to.

"But Sakura-chan! I'm already out!" Naruto exclaimed "Dobe. Sakura wasn't referring it to you. She said it to whoever is inside the box." Sasuke told Naruto.

"Teme!" Naruto was about to fight Sasuke but they saw Kakashi got 'ripped into pieces'.

"Kakashi-sensei!"

They watched in horror, as their sensei got killed in front of them. Sasuke snapped out of his daze and head towards the other and throw a kunai to it pinning the chain of the enemy to the tree making it useless.

As Sakura stood in front of Tazuna ready to protect him, while Naruto got a scratch at his hand but before the enemy can kill him, Kakashi pooped out from behind the tree, holding one of the demon brothers.

"Hey, guys..." Kakashi said casually.

"Kakashi-sensei! Your okay!" Sakura sighed in relief.

"But-!!" Naruto look at the fake Kakashi, only to see logs.

"Your not afraid are you? Scaredy cat." Sasuke said while smirking causing Naruto to growl in anger. "Sasuke!!"

",Naruto! Don't mive too much! You'll spread the poison!" Kakashi scolded, just then Naruto stabbed his hand that is poisoned, saying that 'he couldn't do anything.' but then Kakashi said that it's good that he stabbed himself to get the poison out but he still will die because of blood lost causing Naruto to panic and jumping around like a chicken without a head.

Sakura then raised her hand. "Sensei, I think I know how to help Naruto so we could still continue the mission." Sakura stated and Kakashi nodded. "Okay, Sakura do ut and I will have to speak to Tazuna here."

Sakura drag Naruto at a shade and put the box down gently, she then opened the door of the box and covered it with her body to not let the sunlight in. "What are you doing Sakura-chan?" Naruto asked but Sakura shushed him, as she gushed quietly of how cute her little sister is.

Sakura opened her bag and grabbed the vile that had Kanna's blood in it, Kanna nodded her head while smiling at Sakura under her muzzle.

Sakura closed the box's door and turned to Naruto. "What's that Sakura-chan?" Naruto questioned, Sakura sighed at him and grabbed his hand.

"Just stay still." She said and opened the vile, Kanna listened inside her box and waited for the que when her blood will to the wound.

Sakura poured a one drop of blood to Naruto's wound and it lit into flame when it touches the wound (you know just like nezuko's blood demon art.) causing him to panic.

"Ahh!!!! Sakura-chan it's burni-! Huh? It's not burning my skin."

Sakura rolled her eyes. "It's not supposed to burn you because it is meant to heal you, idiot!" Sakura exclaimed bonking him on the top of his head.

///////////////

Kanna's POV

'hm... This is boring~ I wanna have some fun!~' I thought and listened to what they we're doing and I think that they were riding a boat, as I heard them talking I was getting sleepy so I closed my eyes and take a nap, so if anything unexpected will happen I can help them any time.

A few minutes later I then felt them got to the ground, and I then smell two unfamiliar scent.

"GET DOWN!" I heard their Sensei said, and I think they obeyed him because I hit my head in the box's celling.

------------------

What do you think would Kanna do?

I'll make you readers decide!

Do you want Kanna to join them fight? Or Kanna would just stay hidden inside her box?
Just comment! And thanks for liking this book! I really appreciate it!🤗🥰