Chapter 1 ( 🥞🧇 The Breakfast Bake-Off! 🧇🥞)

On one beautiful Morning in the Land of Equestria. In a Quaint Little Town named; Ponyville.

The Sun was Shining beautifully only just Rising in the Sky, the Birds were Singing in a beautiful Melody and Derpy The Mailpony Was Busy Delivering as Everypony Else was still sleeping.

And Speaking of Derpy, she Only just Landed in front of The Castle of Friendship with a Letter and knocks on the Door.

Hello?! I got this letter out here for you! Derpy calls out.

Meanwhile this was Happening, a Crystal Baby Dragon Gets Woken Up, Yawns and flys downstairs while Still sleepy and opens the door to Find Derpy on the Other Side

Hey miss Derpy, * Yawns* Sorry, I'm just Tired. The purple baby crystal Dragon Says taking the letter from her.

Oh, I'm Sorry To wake you Up little one! Derpy Apologies.

*Yawns* it's ok. And thanks for the letter btw! The baby Crystal Dragon says.

Derpy smiles and nods. Of course! I must be on my way now, so .. Goodbye! *Flies off*

As Derpy Flies Off, The purple Baby Crystal Dragon Goes Back Inside, Flys Up to (y/n)s Room, puts the letter on the bedside Table and goes to her little Bed besides (y/n)s.

Later in the Morning, ( Y/n) Wakes up, Gets Out of Bed , Heads Outside to the balcony as (y/n) then leans on the Fence.

What a Beautiful Morning! Heh! And As Usual , From none other than Princess Celestia herself! ☺️ ( y/n) Says as the Wind makes ( her/their ) hair Sway with that Wind.

As this happens , (y/n) closes ( her/their) eyes and smiles.

- ( Y/n)s P.o.v )-

*Inhales and Exhailes* Ah~ I think I might Just go for a fly This morning!

    *Inhales and Exhailes* Ah~  I think I might Just go for a fly This morning!

Yea, I think I might do that!

==================================