Chapter 7

"Ugh, was it always this hard to find these?" Feng xin grumbled having had a hard time looking for the right ingredients.

He entered his house, closing the door behind him before walking in.

"I'm ba-"

"YAY!!!"

"If! You settle down." Feng xin heard the two. He quietly peeked when a melody from the guitar flowed into his ears, accompanied by Mu qings humming.

A moment later Mu qing sang. And throughout the whole song, Feng xin heart just ran more and more rampant.

Memories from the party the night before finally resurfacing in his mind.

Memories unlocking.

And he could only curse.

~~~
[Sunday night, at the VIP floor of the Hua family's club]

"Yo, Ling wens down!"

"What... What down?! Who's down?! I ain't- ugh..." Ling wen stumbled while holding  her head.

"Ling wen sit down you're already drunk." Pei ming says, stopping himself from laughing at his best friend's out of character behavior.

Truly, you can't predict what kind of drunk a person will be.

"Who's drunk, you punk." Ling wen grunted slapping his face earning a laugh from their classmates.

"Drinks Ma'ams, Sirs." A waiter from the mini counter inside the room offered.

Hua cheng waved his hand telling the waiter to deliver it to their table and he brought a tray with 6 big glasses of beer.

"Ooh! Who wants to chug?!" Shi Qingxuan shouted.

"Me!" Ling wen jumped up.

"Urgh... No, not her." Pei ming grunts, holding her back.

Feng xin, in a daze, sniffed. His eyes barely open. He watched the chaos of pushing people to chug when he suddenly felt his nose itch. He sniffed again and unexpectedly, he sneezed. Loud.

Suddenly, all the eyes are on him.

"FENG XIN IT IS THEN!!!" Shi Qingxuan shouted.

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

"WHAT?! NO!"

"FENG XIN! FENG XIN! FENG XIN! FENG XIN!"

"COWARD!" Pei ming taunted.

"CHUGGGGGGGGG!!!!!" His classmates cheered as Hua cheng passed him a glass.

"What? Backing out?" Hua cheng mocked with a smirk.

"Back out? What's that?" Feng xin spat and snatched the glass from him, spilling some on the floor.

"CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG!"

Feng xin gulped before closing his eyes and downed the whole glass of beer in one go.

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

"Ah." He exhaled and wiped his mouth with back of his hand before slumping down the couch behind him.

"HE'S DOWN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Shi Qingxuan cracked up.

"OKAY WHO'S NEXT!!!"

Feng xin tried to keep his eyes open but the next second he fell asleep. The last thing he saw being Mu qing arriving late with the girl that used to be in the same middle school as him and 2 more dudes.
-•-•-•-•
1 hour later

Feng xin scrunched his nose and slowly blinked his eyes.

"AYE WAY TO GO MU QING!!!"

"OKAY OKAY SPIN THE BOTTLE!"