Postface

Then everyone died, and it was sad. The end.

But in seriousness, I have high hopes for both Maeve and Aeden in the afterlife. Mostly Mae, though. Aeden might have to do a little more repenting, because he's still in a fair amount of denial. Jerk.

Anyways, here we are at the end! I wrote the last four chapters in exactly two days, because I'd forgotten that the deadline existed. Nothing like impending due dates to motivate you to write. Hopefully it turned out well-ish.

This is my second completed work now, and I'm pretty darn pleased that I can now say I've written the first draft of a novella alongside Solivagant. Thank you all so very much for sticking with it to the end, even if it was a bit rushed. And a special thank you to SpruceWolf for the inspiration behind Aeden's betrayal. Hopefully he isn't too much a discount Fiesi, but I still had fun with it. And some more thank-yous to TheConfusedTurtleAce_Guardavadel, and bamolas. I love you all, even though everyone but Avadel has been extremely rude to my doors.

I'm also endlessly grateful to any and all other readers. I might not mention everyone by name (often because my forgetful little self, well, forgets), but I assure you that I always notice and appreciate y'all. It makes my day every time I see someone enjoying what I've written, and it truly keeps me going.

With that, I'm out of things to say. This was a crazy, wild ride, and I'm ecstatic to have finally jumped on that ONC train—if only to say that I actually did it. See y'all on the flip side!

~ Dreams

P.S. Here's some pieces of Aeden and Maeve,  featuring a sneak peak at a new character coming in the rewrite!

 Here's some pieces of Aeden and Maeve,  featuring a sneak peak at a new character coming in the rewrite!