episode 10

scene Knockout arrives on the warship

Starscream starts

''It's about time knockout, I do not enjoy being kept waiting.'' 

Knockout continues 

''Ah, It was a long drive Starscream, I'm still picking bugs out of my grill.'' 

Starscream continues

''Yes right, your one of those.'' 

Knockout continues 

''Come again.'' 

Starscream continues 

''Never understood why any Cybertronian-.'' 

"Cut!'' Optimus shouts. ''You messed up Starscream, It was: Never understood why any self-respecting Decepticon would chose automoblie as his vehicle, when he could have flight.'' 

''It doesn't matter.'' Starscream said emberassed. 

''Yes it does.'' The entire crew shouted at him. And Starscream just had to do the scene again. 

Cut to scene in which Optimus catches the missile 

Breakdown fires the missile at the museum and Optimus transforms in an attempt to catch the missile but he misses and the missile is about to hit the museum. Then Megatron jumps in front in an attempt to shield the humans because the missile is real, the missile hits him in the back. And Ratchet and knockout quickly rush to help him. They order the rest of the crew to wait outside of medical bay, except Breakdown and Shockwave as they have medical experience as well. 

After an hour Ratchet comes out with Knockout, Breakdown, SHockwave and suprissingly Megatron, he limps a bit but seems fine. ''Are you alright?'' Miko asks 

''Thank you for saving us.'' Raf and Jack say in unison. 

''I'm fine and no problem.'' Megatron says with a smile. 

''He just needs to rest for a weak.'' Knockout says. 

''But since all he has to do is lying on a berth we can continue the filming.'' Ratchet finishes and they continue filming for Transformers Prime.