8

Eight months later

Louis is on the phone with his Nan but his attention is on something else entirely. It's on Harry, making their dinner. It was a quick decision, three months into their relationship that Louis sold his house and moved into Harry's. It was one of those things that they both knew was inevitable but when Harry presented him with a key to his place and half an empty closet, Louis still cried. It was still all sorts of incredible. Louis looks back at Harry, smiling at the man who made him think that the clouds were indeed made of fairy floss.

"So, is Harry treating you well?" she asks through the phone and all Louis' mind can think about is how Harry had pressed him into the mattress this morning and left him with many things to remember before he left for work.

"Of course, he is, Nan. He's cooking for our dinner now, in fact." His legs are thrown over the arm of the sofa and he is staring intently at Harry's neck, watching the veins protrude ever so slightly. He is feeling warmer now, the imminence of his heat now hovering over him like clouds. They had both stopped taking their suppressants two months ago and if they were right about them being true mates, Harry's rut would kickstart with Louis' heat.

"Louis, I asked if I should courier you more honey from the farm." Louis suddenly jerks his attention back to his Nan.

"Yes please, you know I don't take my tea without it. I've actually got to go now, I'm getting another call from one of my suppliers," he lies, still gazing at his alpha.

"Bye bye, Boo. Take care and use protection," she chuckles and Louis goes red before cutting the call in a huff.

He gets up lazily, sneaking up behind Harry and wrapping his arms around his waist.

"Leave dinner, come to bed with me," he says in a sultry voice, hand going lower and lower along Harry's happy trail.

"Tempting but you have to eat and I am a starved man," he says with a smile and Louis has just about had enough of it.

"Maybe I'll go in and start without you. Besides my toys fuck me better than you do," he says matter of factly and watches Harry's expression turn into one of jealousy.

"Go ahead, I too would like to see how that would play out. I'll give you ten minutes before you're whining out my name because we both know how spoiled you are," he smirks, occasionally glancing at the sauce on the stovetop and Louis feels pretty angry at the man who knows too much.

"If you know so much, why don't you just come and fuck me the way I know you love to. Will you pin me down and let me have it? Will you spit into my mouth? Will you make me cry because you know how much that turns me on? Wouldn't you like to know-" Louis is cut off by Harry pushing him against the wall, a hand on his throat. "Alpha," he says, melting into Harry's touch.

"What? So you do know how to shut up after all? I want you to walk your pretty arse to the bedroom and strip. Sit in the middle of the bed, calves tucked under your thighs and sit there until I'm done in the kitchen. If I come to find you getting up to any sort of nonsense, the consequences won't be good, omega," he says stoically before kissing Louis. "Now, run along, pretty love," he says with a smile and Louis is quick to follow.

Anticipation is running through Louis' veins as he sits quietly in the middle of the bed, naked as Harry had instructed. He loves it when Harry gets like this but Louis has to rile him up a great deal before this comes out. Harry is the gentlest lover, asking Louis over and over is he is okay. And while Louis enjoys that, it is undeniable that when his alpha is domineering, it makes a different sort of thrill take over his limbs. He hears steps outside the door and he sits up straighter, hoping he looks like something Harry would pounce on.