*When Y/N is cold*

Narrator's POV:

It was a peaceful sunny day when You and Selever decided to go hiking . But , the weather started changing pretty fast which caused it to turn freezing. You started shivering slightly, but enough for Selever to notice you weren't moving much . "Here , have this , you can keep it until we get back"he said and handed you his jumper . He put it on you himself after a few seconds of holding it out . He laughed at you slightly , smiling warmly. It seemed to give you a fuzzy feeling inside , which also made you happy. "You look cute in my jumper"he teased , then decided to walk back to the campsite . "Alright , so , ready to go back ?"he asked , packing some of the rocks you both found away . "Sure" you responded, sighing . "Eh- cmon cheer up . I know you wanted to go further but it was getting cold and you could barely even move-"he said , putting away the last of the items . You got in the caravan as Selever started driving. You started hugging his jumper since it was really warm and cozy . You probably fell asleep though , because you woke up in his room , with him laughing and teasing you . Well , someone always used to tell you that boys "tease" you because they like you , and you started wondering if it was actually true .

-Enjoy my fellow simps! :D