Part 16: Wedding part 2

LIAM ACCEPT IT AND READ THE LETTER

"Liam/Hubby,

This is just a token.. I bought this for you because time in important for me.. you came back for me.. it means, Time and destiny want us to be together.. I love you and I thank God for giving you to me.. I hope you stay the same even we get married. I value you like how valuable time is.. Every second I'm with you, you never failed to make me special.. I love you and see you at the altar hubby.

Love,
Jennie/ Wifey"

LIAM OPENED THE BOX AND IT IS A WATCH

LIAM WEAR THE WATCH

JIN: Wow 🤩 looks expensive lol 😂

MEANWHILE, JENNIE RECEIVED A GIFT FROM LIAM TOO

JENNIE READ THE LETTER

"My wife,

I want you to have this because you're as pretty as a flower.. For me.. you're a delicate flower that needs to be taken care of. I want you to have this because daisy symbolizes purity and innocence. Daisy is like sun surrounding by clouds.. Isn't it? Haha You're like the sun for me.. surrounded by many clouds that protects you like your dad, me and your friends.Like you, daisy is resistant to weather.. you're a strong woman and I love you for that.. I'm lucky to have you as my wife.. I love you so much.

Your hubby,
Liam"

JENNIE SMILED AND OPENED THE GIFT

ITS A BRACELET.. DAISY BRACELET AO I WEAR IT BECAUSE IT COMPLIMENTS MY WEDDING DRESS LOL 😂

AT THE ALTAR

LIAM IS WAITING IN THE ALTAR WITH JIN, JACKSON, BAMBAM AND BOBBY

JENNIE IS NERVOUS AF

JENNIE STARTED APPEARING

LIAM SAW JENNIE AND SUDDENLY BECAME TEARY 🥲

JENNIE AND LIAM IN THE ALTAR

JENNIE: Love.. Stop crying (wipe his tears)

Liam: I'm just lucky to have you

Jennie: Shh.. let's get over this..

EXCHANGE OF VOWS

Jennie:

"Babe.. our love is like time.. every second with you is a gift.. a memorable one.. we met unexpectedly but you definitely caught my eyes.. and heart.. you're a bodyguard before but your status doesn't matter.. my family disagreed with my relationship with you so we break up and you left for a year.. but destiny find its way.. after a year, you came back.. I made myself available in case you come back and I didn't regret that I waited.. because the bodyguard I liked before is my husband now.. and he's not a bodyguard anymore.. he's a CEO now.. I love you and I'm lucky to have you in my life Liam..

Liam:

It's my turn wifey 😂😎
Honestly, I didn't prepare or wrote anything because I want to say what's on my heart.
Ahmm.. Thank you for everything.. for accepting me who I am before.. I'm lucky to have you that is willing to give everything to me just your family accepts me. Even I'm away for a year, I prayed that when I come back , I'm not yet late and you're still single lol 😆
My prayers were answered when I came back and your single haha 😂
Honestly, I can't wait to marry you and be my wife.. legally..
I love you 😍

Priest: Now that we heard the vows... I'll ask you.. Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, do you take Liam to your husband??

Jennie: I definitely do

Priest: Liam...

Liam: I do..

Priest: Excited 😜 haha 😂