Stella's jelousy

It Tuesday morning,when I got up I was so shocked that Stella was sitting beside my bed painting her nails.

"What are you doing here " I said

"What do u think I do in here"she said a sarcasm tone

" I actually don't know"i said closing my eyes which was 7 in the morning

Can you go outside I have to goo change

"What ever " she said "big fat bitch " she said before she clause the door.

I rolled my eyes,I lived with her for about 2 years and I pretty much know what her personality is,
babyish,selfish,annoying.

Anyways,I changed my PJ in to uniform an went down stairs to make the breakfast.and when I went down stairs I felt surprised Stella made the breakfast and the 4 boys were there.

"What you guys doing here " asked them with was a bad idea, Stella was kept glaring at me to make me shut up

" So,what do you boys want to eat "Stella asked them

"Anything is fine " Michael said

"Oh sure "she said a plastic bag full of pancakes,which I think she bought them in the shop in 3 blocks away from here.

"Here,tasted I made it for so long,is is ok? "She asked them

"Yeh it really nice sis" Philip said taking a big bite of it.

"I didn't ask you "Stella said with out thinking.

" So boys how's the pancake "she said looking at them.

"Yeh really nice,but did you really made it "Kevin asked her

" Y-yeah I did "she said looking away probably feeling a bit guilty,which she actually didn't made it.

"Are you sure because,I think this pancake is from a shop that is 3 blocks away from here,I went there with Michael "Kevin said looking at her suspiciously.

" Emm,why are you standing here Diana one and sit down with us" she said like she was so popular and invite people if she want.

"Sure "I said sitting down and took the pancake,but Stella said something really rude that even the bad boy can't even hold it.

"Diana can you make your own breakfast,this is for the boys ok? " She said. I think she soooo happy playing me

"Oh ok,but I need to go to the school so bye" I said putting the pancake down

" Stella I think that a too mean "brain said picking up the school bag "wait for me Diana"

"Yeh, your a bid meany sis " Philip said also pick up his school bag and run to me.meanwhile Michael and Kevin pick up the school bag and walk to the door.

"Thanks for the breakfast and by the way don't you ever dare talking to Diana like that do you understood " Kevin said to Stella before closing the door after we walk a few center meter way from the house we can hear Stella breaking the plate and a few curses out loud with we all burst laughing.

***********

When we get to school the bell ring that means we have to get to class.

"I'll walk you to class if you don't mind "Michael said

"Yeah sure if that ok with you "I said walking to the way of my class.

" I'll walk you there as well "Kevin said grabbing my arm to catch up with me.

We walked together to my class and I'm walking in the middle of them which was really uncomfortable

"Oh look there's my class bye "I said to them walking really fast

"Wait I need to talk to you "Kevin said guiding me to a place a bit far to Michael,then Michael was like chasing after U.S. And I have no idea why I'm running away from him,Kevin just grabbed my arm and started to run.

Hen we went to a corner Stella was there fixing her makeup, she was really delighted to see them and her face went from delight to anger when she saw me.

"Why are you guys running "she said while stand beside Kevin, he backed away and went to the other corner

" stay away from me "Kevin said not bothered to look her.

"Why bab I mean Kevin "she said and I know she tries to say the word baby

" No why because I don't like you.nerd "he said and add a nerd to finish off his sentence,Stella was so angry you can even seen her face going green.

*********

Th next morning Stella was looking for me

" Diana can you come with me just a few minute" she said as I follow her

We went to a she in our back garden.......

" I want to tell you this and remember it, don't go solo near to my boy,his my" she said clenched her fist

She walked away and I can hear the lock clicked

"Oh yeh I forget to tell you Kevin invited you to a party and it going to start in two hours "she said

"I'm going to change to my white dress so I'm the most beautiful girl in the whole party "

"So you stay here and die hahahahaha" she laughed out loud

I heard her foot steep going smaller and smaller,I kept trying to open the door but it won't budge,then I remember that the shed it made out of metal and the key to this Locke only Mrs.succo have it.

I looked around the shed it really big it about the size of Stella's room her room is the second biggest room in this house but Mrs.succo's room is the biggest.

Stella's room is about 10 foot the length and 20 foot wide so it pretty much a room. I looked around the room and looking for tools to open the room and I found three windows,two hammers, and 5 really big nail.

I tried to use the hammer to break it but it won't work,I throw the nails out the window to see if anyone seen it, and the answer is nooo. The last chance is to go out to the window, I climbed on a chair but it too wobbly my half body is out of the window and my other half is standing tip toe on the chair.

I jump down and made a big chose that if I fell down and broke my hand or leg I'm going to kill her,I ant to escape this room not because of the party is because I don't want to die here, and I got so many things to do I still didn't get a job yet and I still didn't complete my dream I can't just die now and too young to die, just to tell you I'm not selfish.

When I jump down the shed is too high so I clouded my eyes and jumped down and when I was near to the ground I felt someone catches me,I slowly open my eyes and saw a guy and he's really handsome.Anyways I went to down on the ground and patted my clothes to see if there's any dust.

"Thanks you saved me "I said looking at him and saw something familiar it like I saw him before

"Your welcome my name is Seamus,nice to meet you " he said open his hand for a shake,so I shake his hand as well

"Emm sorry I have to go "I said running to the back garden door.