Marmalade's Defeat

Together, the six of us got into the car, pulled it into the room where the meteorite was being kept, and just as Marmalade and Snake opened the door, Shark already had the butt-rock in his arms. Marmalade gasped in shock.

"Don't mind us, just robbing this place," Wolf said as Shark tossed the meteorite into the truck and Wolf drove past them and out of the mansion. Right before leaving the property, however, he stopped by the palm tree and called for the gato. It jumped eagerly and Wolf gave it a pair of sunglasses and crashed through the gate and into the street.

"Now to get this thing to the chief and clear your names," Diane said as the others got rid of their catsuits and back into their regular clothes.

"Weird," said Shark. "Usually, we drive away from the police."

"Hey, chico, are you sure we stopped the heist?" Piranha asked Wolf.

"Yeah," Wolf answered.

"Relax!" Diane said. "Marmalade can't control them if he doesn't have the meteorite."

"So... who's driving those trucks?" Piranha asked, pointing at the trucks on the bridge ahead. We all noticed at least a dozen guinea pigs in each truck.

"The meteorite!" Diane shouted.

"It's still transmitting!" Wolf said. "The charity money! Change of plan, guys. Webs, is there some way to override the trucks' navigation system?"

"Uh, we'd need some kind of magnetized cross-circuit interceptor."

"You mean this?" Diane asked, taking one out from her briefcase.

"Ooh! She just keeps getting cooler!" Shark exclaimed.

"Oh, yeah!" Wolf shouted, sharply turning the car around and heading for the trucks. Once we were close enough, Diane tried to stick an interceptor to a truck, but another one crashed into us, making her drop it, and the trucks began to go in different directions!

"We gotta split up!" Diane said. "Gabi, Webs, you feel like a girl's trip?"

"Um, yes!" Webs replied as I nodded. "Later, boys!"

With that, we jumped out of the car, Diane opened up her briefcase that turned out to be a motorbike, and we followed one group of trucks while the guys followed the other. Webs set up her laptop and monitored the interceptors while Diane and I tossed them onto the trucks. I looked at the laptop and saw the guys were doing a good job, too.

At one point, the guinea pigs tried to crush us, but Diane got the motorbike to go underneath the truck, where she stuck an interceptor near a tire. After all of the trucks got tagged, Webs began to work on hacking the system. All of the trucks then stopped and began driving back to the schools, hospitals and libraries.

"It's working!" I cheered.

"Where'd you learn to do that?" Diane asked Webs.

"Well, you know, I'm kind of a natural," Webs bragged. "Mostly YouTube."

Once we regrouped, Webs jumped back into the car with the rest of the Bad Guys.

"Nice work," Wolf said to Diane.

"Meet me at the police station," said Diane. "Don't be late!"

With that, Diane drove the motorbike off the street and towards the police station, where the chief and the Channel 6 Action News team were seemingly waiting. Diane managed to change into her regular clothes before anyone noticed her catsuit (kinda made me wish I had something better to wear than my ruined gala gown). We jumped off the bike and she folded it back up into a briefcase.