english breakfast tea

ALTERNATE ENDING

where yunho and mingi live happily ever after...?

not completely satisfied with the original ending because it seems like such an easy way out. one year later and here i am again, here's an alternate ending where things go a different way.

there's no particular trigger warning, however, this is pretty fucked up so do take caution. (though since you've managed to read through all of iced caramel latte, this chapter should be okay.)

thank you for the love and support for this book, i hope you enjoy <3

four weeks after the incident in mexican spiced mocha.

he goes to the cafe as he normally does, going in for the afternoon shift, and smiles apologetically to seonghwa who was behind the counter. "seonghwa-hyung! hi!"

his boss waves back, enthusiastically at first but he hesitates when his eyes glue on to the person that trailed behind mingi. concern filling his expression and his eyes blown wide, the only thing that could go through ones mind was, "what the fuck?"

other customers were starting to stare as well, whispering among themselves and all attention had redirected itself to them. they whisper and mutter with disappointment and disgust lacing their every syllable, it was as though they were watching a freak show.

the obvious reaction would be for someone to be shy, to be nervous. yunho figured he should be crumbling under the pressure and attention, go green in the face and feel as though he was going to hurl. his hands covering his exposed stomach to try and maintain some form of modesty.

but he had no such desire.

this is what mingi wants.

so this is what yunho will enjoy.

mingi was clearly upset with the cafe goers and it took every fibre in mingi's body to not beat up everyone in the cafe.

he settles for a deep and intense gaze, his eyes boring into the souls of the cafe attendees and it makes all of their gossiping mouths zip up tight.

he leans in close with hot breath fanning into yunho's marshmallow skin and making goosebumps prickle all over his open neck, shoulders, collarbone, back, abs. "don't worry baby, they're just jealous of how gorgeous you look."

because it was true.

mingi had never seen yunho look so stunning before.

but yunho didn't need to be told that. yunho wasn't worried.

he already knew.

mingi nonchalantly goes behind the counter to put his uniform on, not noticing how seonghwa was looking at him as if he had gone insane. however mingi's eyes don't leave yunho's leather cladded ass that shuffles towards their usual spot, hidden away from the prying eyes of the public.

if it weren't for the massive queue of very confused customers in front of them, he knew he would've pulled mingi aside to share his two cents. he makes a mental note and makes sure that he does so the moment the queue in front of them begins to die down.