Chapter 3 - The Marshal is a picky eater

The Dark Star gourmet audits follow a certain procedure.

First of all, the newly submitted dishes will be pushed to the latest creation page for the netizens to review. If there are 10 people who have tasted it, at least 7 people will need to give a passing review. Only then will this dish be certified.

When this oddly shaped potato hit the shelves, it was not too popular.

But there will always be those who are curious.

People in this interstellar age liked to cook meat, so many of the food columns consist of meat recipes with new tricks. New vegetable dishes are rarely added. It’s not that vegetables are not delicious, but the variety of vegetables are few and there is no need for new recipes if they are just boiled over and over again…

Therefore!

When a smear of yellow appeared amongst the clumps of meat, the potato managed to catch the attention of many.

Soon, many people of the Dark Star ordered this dish out of curiosity. As soon as they received their order, they found that this potato was different from the soft, glutinous boiled potatoes they had in the past. This one looked hard.

As soon as they saw this, some people frowned and almost gave a failing review without trying it first.

It was too vile to be wasting food and vegetables for the sake of attracting attention!

But their curiosity was too great, so when they gave the recipe a taste, it led to reviews like this…

“Wtf, these are not the potatoes I know.”

“f/ck boiling potatoes!”

“God, it’s so delicious.”

Originally, the people of Dark Star thought that boiled potatoes were delicious. However, on this day, everyone felt the fear of being seduced by deep-fried food. For a time, almost all those who have tasted it gave it a passing review, resulting in the passing rate of up to 90% after tasting the dish.

“Hurry and mass produce these!”

“It tastes so damn sweet.”

“Potatoes have successfully caught my attention.”

Such a high pass rate not only attracted diners, but naturally also the attention of the platform’s moderator.

The platform moderator found this anomaly while sorting the data on a daily basis: “How could there be such a high pass rate?”

A colleague came over and took a look: “Did many newly registered accounts give it a passing review repeatedly in order to get it certified?”

It’s not like this has never happened before. Some anchors were not good at cooking so they used underhanded methods.

The platform’s moderator also looked at it seriously: “I will contact the system management to check it out.”

Their colleagues also felt strange when they saw the data so they simply stopped working to watch the commotion: “It’s been a long time since we last scanned the data.”