Getting them together

It was a normal day at Hogwarts, it was Harry's last year there.

Suddenly the doors of the great hall opened and in came James, Lily, Sirius, Remus, the Malfoys and the order.

"Mum? Dad?" Harry asked confused.

"We got a letter telling us that Dumbledore needed us" Lily said and the others nodded in agreement.

Before anyone could speak, a group of people dropped on to the floor out of nowhere.

"Oh damn!"

"What the fuck??!"

"Language!"

"You swear everyday Woods!"

Finally they all straighten themselves out and stand up. Darcy tenses up a bit, seeing so many people and she subconsciously reaches for Jake's hand. Jake immediately intertwined their fingers together.

Lily and James froze after seeing Darcy.

Everyone from the nine nine were confused, they were all just celebrating Jake and Darcy's engagement, and now they were at this huge castle, with hundreds of people.

A note landed in front of Dumbledore and he picked it up and read it out loud.

"Hello students and former students of Hogwarts and the Nine Nine, today you are gathered to watch the like of Darcy Potter. Nine Nine please introduce yourself and settle down, the great hall will be transformed into something more comfortable."

Sure enough, the great hall was filled with couches. 

The people from the Nine Nine looked at Darcy in confusion, she gave them a confused look back. 

Sirius and Remus stared at James and Lily, they were told that Darcy was dead. 

"Don't just stand there" Snape said. 

"Right, I'm Charles Boyle"

"Caption Raymond Holt"

"We're Scully and Hitchcock"

"Terrance Jeffords"

"Amy Santiago"

"Rosa Diaz" 

"Gina Lenetti"

"Jake Peralta" 

"Darcy Woods" 

-

-

Pretty crappy chapter, but I hope you liked it..