Periods

A period is mostly dead eggs and a small amount of blood! If it was all blood we'd be dying lol.

So right before you start your first period, you will get discharge, which is white or light yellow bacteria coming out down there. It's normal, and you can use panty liners for those. :)

Let's talk about ovulation.
Ovulation is when you are most fertile and when your most horny, ovulation occurs usually two weeks before your period.

In order to track your ovulation cycle and period, you can use the app Flo which is free and will tell you if anything is unusual.

!!!!IMPORTANT!!!!
After your first period you likely will not get another for a few months I got mine 6 months later, which is normal usually every four months since it was new to my body.
After a year the cycle should be normal and go to every month. So please do not stress if you miss it for a few months I know I did 😅

You may get sharp pains/ cramps down there and under your belly or in your belly. You may even get headaches, back pains, fatigue, insomnia, cravings and many other symptoms. If you have any questions about these feel free to ask!

After your period ends which is a week for most people you will continue to bleed a little and the blood will be brown so do not freak out it is just old blood. You can also use panty liners for this.

If you forgot about your period and woke up on it then hurry to wash what you are wearing if it just happened recently it should come out with just soap and water!

(Pads & tampons and how to use them)

I don't recommend using a tampon until later on and I'll explain why in a moment.

Pads: unwrap the cloth part and peel off the plastic and the bottom of the pad should be sticky, simply place it in your underwear and that's all!

Okay so tampons: this may be difficult and even painful for a lot of girls especially if you are young.

Personally, I like them and find pads uncomfortable since I don't want to sit in my blood.
You take it out of the plastic and then there will be a plastic part OVER the cotton part DO NOT remove that yet. To stick one in you may find it uncomfortable maybe painful since some peoples bodies aren't used to it. So here's how if you want to try: You take it out of the wrapper DO NOT take off the plastic yet. The plastic makes it easier to stick in, if you take it off and try it will hurt BAD and irritate you. So after it's in you pull the bottom of the plastic part off SLOWLY !! and it will come off the bottom. If that was confusing here's an image:

Once that plastic part is all the way off the cotton part should be all the way in and make sure you can see the string, you don't want to loose that

Once that plastic part is all the way off the cotton part should be all the way in and make sure you can see the string, you don't want to loose that. That's what you pull on to get it out, slowly though or it may feel uncomfortable.

If you feel it slowly falling out you didn't get the right size there are SML XL

WARNING: talking about mastur*ation!

This is a totally normal thing! Especially for young kids from ages 4+ yes 4+
Please do not shame anyone it is normal and healthy.
I'm obviously not going to talk about how to do this, every body is different but here's some common sense: DONT stick random things in 😭😭 and make sure whatever it is is very clean.

Two pluses ! Will make it easier to use tampons
And relaxes people.

IF YOU HAVE ANYMORE QUESTIONS ASK AWAY! :)