BIO

Name: Jin Sakata

Age: 23

Height: 6 feet

Look:

Guild: Fairy Tail

Guild: Fairy Tail

Guild Mark: Left Pectoral

Guild Mark Color: Black

Occupation: S-Class Mage

Weapon: Katana

Magic: 

Lost Magic: Void God Slayer 

Fire

Abilities:

Keen Intellect

Swordsmanship

Enhanced Strenght

Immense Agility

Immense Durability

Immense Speed

Immense Magic Power

Voice: Takahiro Sakurai ( Merlin from FGO, Reigen from Mob Psycho, Geto fromJJK, Rohan from JOJO, etc, and...Sting from FT as well but it doesn't really matter if they have the same VA haha)

Likes: Alcohol, the bar of Magnolia, the bar of the Guild, Fairy Tail, laze around

Dislikes: Void Magic, to be deprived of alcohol 

Infos about this story

So it's my second fanfic, I hope you will like it. I'm a huge fan of Mashima's works. The mood from his works is always amazing. Yeah sometimes the power of friendship and fan service can be a bit too overused but it doesn't matter in the end because for me the other qualities are just so great. The characters of his works are amazing same goes for the characters-design.

Then for my story, I have a lot, a lot, a lot of things planned for this story...maybe too much. I recently caught up with Edens Zero and want to reread\rewatch Fairy Tail so it would be a great thing to do this story at the same time. I plan to write special chapters like the OVA's and the crossover that Mashima did, Heroes, and maybe more... So if you didn't read Rave Master or Edens Zero, I think you should because both are amazing. Because... doing my own chapters crossover between the three works of Mashima is also something that I have in mind!!

I hesitated to write a Fairy Tail fanfic at first because after reading the story, The Bullet of Fairy Tail: A Fairy Tail Story ( Fairy Tail x Male Reader) from StorymakeR583, it was kinda hard to think of something as great as him haha. If you haven't read his story yet stop reading this and go read his story haha. He had written the 1\3 of the story so far and really hopes that he will continue for the second part soon! His ideas are just amazing... like his other OC aside from the main character, that is the best idea ever.

Then as I said I hope you will enjoy this fanfic! Oh, and a few disclaimers. First, the OC is not an OP character and this story will not be a harem. Personally, I don't like these types of stories. And English is not my first language so I can do mistakes!