Chapter 9: Pain

(Again! Remember if this chapter affects you in any way and you feel like you have no one to listen to you, I will. I'll listen. Just DM)

The humiliation of the video got progressively worse and worse as the weeks went on. She was suffering and nobody knew, she kept it all to herself. She tried to take her pain, she tried to take her own life.

Nicks POV

He was on call with Charlie when it had happened. There was a thud from the bathroom, he thought nothing of it until hie mother had screamed

Mum: "OH MY GOD" his mothers voice broke with pain and confusion

He got up from his bedroom to see what was happening. He stood in his doorway and dropped his phone. He ran over to his mum. He was confused and frightened seeing his sister lying in a puddle of her blood, cold and nearly dead on the bathroom floor.

Blood was dribbling down from her wrists. She had relapsed. Noe had a history for self harm, but to knowledge she had quit years before. Why now..?

He quickly got up and ran over to his phone to dial 999 (I'm british I anit doing no 911 shit). The ambulance arrived shortly after. Noelle was lifted into the ambulance whilst Nick and his mother left follow the ambulance and see her at the hospital.

When they arrived their mother was panicked. She burst into Noelles room and sat down besides her sobbing

Noelles POV:

To be completely honest I don't remember much from that night. I remember hearing my mother crying and Nick occasionally coming to  reassure her. I didn't mean to frighten them as much as I did I just wanted to pain to end. I didn't tell anybody how I felt, not even Dylan. I didn't want to be known girl who who needs help because she had a silly argument with the homophobe Harry Greene and relapsed because of it.

When she had woken up, she was in more pain than she was in to start with. She looked down and her arms, which were now bandaged and hard to move. There were tubes around her. As she tried to get up their was a sigh of relif besides her.