Chapter 1 : The Explanation

That night when Jayden went to sleep some thing unusual happened. Jayden found himself in a grey room with only a lady behind a grey desk.
"What's happening", asked Jayden sounding terrified.
"Nothing to worry about young man, all it is is that you have been selected to participated in a type of game whenever you fall asleep at night. Each night the game will last five weeks unless there is a special event, in which case it will last longer. Your body in game will mirror your body in real life. Also, when you get fit in the game then you will also in real life. If you get scars in the game you will also get them in reality."
"Wait wait wait slow down, so if I die in this so called game then will I die in reality", asked Jayden.
"No,if you die in the game you will just cease to play" calmly replied the woman.
"Also you need to know that in the game you have different skill that you can
Earn that are useable I both the game and reality. Whatever you learn in the game you will remember when you wake up."
"Remember though other people play this game and there is always competition to it, so watch your back."
"Wait how did I even get selected, I don't remember anything", said Jayden
"That shot that you were injected with earlier today" explained the woman.
"Wait do you men that crazy homeless guy that stuck me"
"Ah yes Jerome, quite the notable one huh" jokingly said the woman, the first time she showed any emotion.
"Yep sure is. So basically I can treat this just like a game."
"Yes, except other people, ones from your school included, will be playing. Also never show your true strength in reality after you have been playing the game and also never talk about it, just in case non-players can hear you."
"Alrighty then when do I begin", asked Jayden
"Now" replied the woman
{Sorry for the chapter being so short I just haven't been able to get into it just yet and please comment}