🌸Chapter 11🌸

Akiha pov

I try to find my dress that me and Catalina made,I check everywhere in my dressings room,yes my family have a dressing room with a lot of clothes like kimono,Hanbok,and other outfits that are traditional or not.

"Snowy,did you find it?"I ask my spirit animal who is flouting while searching?
"Nope"

And then I finally found it.
"Found it"i got my dress and look at it

(Drawing by me)

"Wow akiha,your dress was so pretty,you and Catalina work hard on it"
Snowy said.
"Thanks Snowy"
As Snowy goes out of the dressing room,I put it on,and look myself in the mirror,and twirl around.
I walk out of the dressing room and saw Snowy with stars in her eyes.

"Oh my gosh your so beautiful!"She said floating around on me and I giggle.

Snowy float in front of me and I took a step back knowing what she's gonna do,snow start glowing and changes to her human form.

"It's great to be in this form,right master?" Snowy said while stretches.
"Glad to see your form again" I said to her.

You see,our spirit animal can change their form like turning to human or turning big and small.

"Would you like me to do your hair?" Snowy said and I nodded in agreed.

I let Snowy do my hair and after a minute,she's done and bring out a mirror in front of me.

"It's beautiful, ありがとうございました[Arigatōgozaimashita](thank you)"I said with a smile.
"どういたしまして[Dōitashimashite](your welcome)"she said as she put my mask on and move aside it.

"Can't wait to see all the people's reaction to your looks,even camilo~"Snowy said to me and my fox ears pop up and blush of what she said about camilo,And ears flatten and a tint of pink

"S-shut up Snowy,it's not like I like him or anything!"I stutter.
"Whatever you say~"she tease and turn to her fox form and flout beside me and we walk out of my room.

I saw my abuela and abuelo waiting at the gate,and walk to them.
"Oh look how beautiful you are,and your dress is so pretty"my Abuela Reyna said
"You look just like your mother when she's in your age" My abuelo Myung said.
I saw my family walk to us.

"Look at you my sweet beautiful and brave kitsune daughter,all grown up and beautiful like the sakura petals fall in the grown" My father said to me with a smile.
"She got it from me you know" My mother said with a smile,nudging my dad,who playfully rolled his eyes,I love my family so much.

"Is everyone here?" My Abuela said
"We're all here" Tio Leonardo said to her.
"Okay,and one moment" My Abuelo said as we look at them confuse as a they look each other playful smile.
"We'll meet you there" As they said it,Abuela turn to a dragon and Abuelo climb on her and they flew to the Madrigal's casita.

Tio Leonardo chuckles "I've been waiting this moment,catch up hermana" as he said,he turn into a lion and Tia Elena hops on his back and runs off.

"Hey!I wasn't ready!" My mamá as she turn to a tiger and papá climbs on her back and they run off to them.

Catalina shrug and turn to and dark-purple owl and said "welp adiós" and she flew away.
Daniel and Maria look each other and turn to their animal form and flew away.

"Hey Francisco,I bet I win,I'll be eating your favorite ramen tomorrow" My brother Fernando said as he turn to his wolf form and runs away,and Francisco grumble and turn to his wolf form and runs as well.
I just shake my head and laugh at their shenanigans and turn to my fox form and run after them.

Narrator Pov

The people in encanto going to the casita for Antonio's gift ceremony,the akiha in her fox form with her twin wolf brothers and her tiger mother with her dad jump in every roof,with her lioness uncle and his wife,while her cousins fly to the casita,the faster they are,the more they get in time early.

Camilo greet all the guests and look up and saw the López family arrived as they turn back to their form.
"It's been a while I use my form" Reyna said
"I miss that so much" Myung said to his wife as they walk ahead with their family followed and got greeted by camilo.

"Welcome to the la casa madrigal,pleasure to meet again señora and señor López" Camilo said as he shapeshift into myung with a bow,who just chuckles and bow back.

Camilo  pov

As I shapeshift to one of the López family members,akiha is the last one,and when I saw her appearance,I can feel my heart beating,her dress looks different but beautiful,and her hair in a pretty style way and-

"Camilo,are you okay?you been spacing out" My thoughts cut off when akiha was in front of me,her lips,her eyes,everything,I act cool and hold her hand and kiss it.
"Wonderful to see you foxy"
WHAT THE HECK DID I SAY FOXY AS HER NICKNAME??!!?

I look at akiha to see if she's uncomfortable,but all I see her that she giggle at the nickname I gave her.
"Very clever chameleon"
As she said that,I blush at the nickname she gave me,well it make sense cause I'm a shapeshifter.

Akiha walk into the casita and as she walk in,I can't stop staring at her features,I can't wait to ask her to dance later.