𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 | a real connection

✧*̥˚┈┈┈┈ A REAL CONNECTION
▃▃▃▃▃ ஓ 🗞️👑 ▃▃▃▃▃
◦○◦ 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎: anyway the wind blows
╭ ..••°☾ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑      𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

❛ 𝚀 𝚄 𝙴 𝙴 𝙽 𝙾 𝙵 𝙼 𝙰 𝙽 𝙷 𝙰 𝚃 𝚃 𝙰 𝙽 ❜❦⭒ ——(𝙽𝙴𝚆𝚂𝙸𝙴𝚂)╭

❦⭒ ——(𝙽𝙴𝚆𝚂𝙸𝙴𝚂)
╭ ..••°☾ 𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒐𝒏 🎯📠
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
-: ✧ 𝘭𝘪𝘭𝘢 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 (𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘦𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘢𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘶𝘵; 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯) ✧ :- 

The night before the rally happened, Lila and Spot were set up to have their date. Lila had no clue of what Spot was planning, but all she knew was that she was supposed to meet him at the Bridge at 11:00. Being out late wasn't a good idea but she knew Jack was spending the night at the Jacobs', so she could slip out.

She wore the only good clothing she had which was one of Jack's old flannels and a pair of jeans paired with her boots she wore for selling. She easily slipped out of the lodging house and started her journey to the bridge.

When she got there, Spot hadn't shown up yet, so she looked out at the river as if it were any other night. After a few minutes, she felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist causing her to tense until she heard the familiar voice, "Hey Kelly."

"Conlon."

She turned around and hugged him, "You okay?"

"Yeah." She pulled back and smiled

Spot held out his hand, "You ready, my lady?"

Lila giggled and nodded, taking his hand.

They walked to Brooklyn and headed to the docks. When they got there, Lila was astonished by the sight. A blanket had been laid out right by the edge of the dock by the water, and two plates and a basket, probably filled with food, laid out on top.

"Spot."

"What?" He gave a cheeky grin and ran down to the docs, practically dragging her with him.

The two sat and ate their food, talking about whatever came to mind, the strike, their favorite things to do.